6♧ Road trip

Alice's POV ♧

Pic of Ben on the side!!

I yawned and sat up, not yet processing the events of yesterday.

"Morning." I heard a voice say above me.

"Good m-" I was about to say. Memories from last night came back. I gasped and jumped out of the silk sheets. My heart skipped several beats.

I saw a shirtless Kol laying down on the bed. He was lounged on the bed, his muscular arm circled where I had once laid. I could see his five o'clock shadow.

"Am I in heaven?" I asked.

He broke into a fit of laughter and I threw a pillow at him. He caught the pillow with ease.

"Sorry love," he chuckled.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"My house," he said.

I gave him the WTF look. He chuckled at my reaction and smiled at me, adoringly.

"Your being chased by a cyco murderer. Your going to be staying here," he said.

"Are you a kidnapper?" I asked. My lips swished to the side, habit of mine.

"No," he smirked.

"Are you an evil master mind?" I asked seriously.

"No," he chuckled, amused.

"Are you a duck?" I asked.

"N- wait. A duck?" He asked.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

I ran down stairs before he could answer. I opened the small sliver bread bin and grabbed a green and clear wrapped loaf of bread. I twisted it open and put a few pieces on the toaster.

Might as well make the most of it.

The thing about me is I don't panic....... and I love food.

I heard him walk down the stairs and the music suddenly turned on. I spun around to get a plate when I bumped into him. I tipped to the side and thought i was falling when two arma circled my waist he must have caught me.

We did the whole love story\romance novel stare. Then all the windows exploded. He swung me behind him and we looked around.

The doors started slamming and he sped out of there with me in his arms. He told me to get on his back and close my eyes, so I did. I fell asleep.

Good timing, sand man.

Switching tenses

I feel myself moving on a bumpy surface when I come to. Wait, moving? I open my eyes and see my head is laying on the window of a car. I start to sit up when I feel a little dizzy and hold my head in pain.

"Morning," I hear a deep voice say beside me. I look and see Kol is driving with a smile on his face. I look around confused as to why I am here. With Kol. In his car. With... Kol?

"Kol..." I said a little suprised he is here. "I thought we were at your house." I stuttered. "Well you were so tired, I couldn't just leave you in a house with a cyco killer. So here we are. Plus you couldn't defend yourself alone." He said smugly. I slapped his chest playfully and laugh.

I stoped when he grabbed my wrist. "Ben gave this to you?" He asked as he examined my wrist. Ben was -dissapointed when I didn't flirt with him- sorry for what happened so he gave me a charm bracelet. Tipical.

"Yeah, he did." I say a little scared of his tone. "So, what you his little girlfriend or something?" He muttered bitterly, as he gripped my wrist a little too tight.

"I'm not, it was an 'I'm sorry' gift." I said, but he only grips it tighter. I started to see blood where one of the charms were digging into my skin.

"Ow! Kol your hurting me." I said. He immediately let's go. I look at my wrist and see it with a smear of blood on it. I dig in my pocket trying to find a napkin. I put it in and before I could say anything someone groaned.

"Where are we?" I heard a girl's voice say from the back. I look behind me to see Liz.

"Connecticut." Kol smirked.

"What? We can't be in Connecticut." I said.

"Anyone up for martigra?" Kol asked.

"Kol. Turn. The car. Around!" Liz hissed.

"You were a lot more fun when you were asleep." Kol muttered.

"Kol!!!!!" She seethed.

"Kol, why are you taking us on a road trip?" I asked.

"Thank you, fir being so calm." He said.

"Kol." I warned.

"I told you. I'm not letting some cyco killer waltz in and kill you." He said.

"Aww, you care... enough to kidnap us." I said.

"You hungry?" Liz asked.

"Sure." We said.

With that all was forgotten.

Kol parked outside a diner and Liz got out. I was about to get out when Kol grabbed my wrist and threw my bracelet out the window.

"Hey!" I said.

"It's distracting." He smirked.