4♢ Well, that was a fun near death experience

Alice's POV

Pic of Lisa on the side!!

The blade got closer and someone pulled my hair down.

All I saw was a black mask.

"Hey!" I heard a guy shout.

The masked figure pushed me to the ground. My visions was blurry like number soup.

22 17 9

I woke up in my bed like nothing happened. Was it all a dream? I felt dazed as I examined my room.

My walls were a pale green, I had a white carpet, black curtains, a white vanity, I had a black and white checkered closet door, a black swivel chair and pale green bed sheets.

I sat up and found myself dressed in a mint green T-shirt and grey shorts. My hair was in some kind of braid.

I stood up and got ready. I wore a plum colored leather jacket, a grey tank top, grey ankle boots and tight, dark skinny jeans. I left my hair in messy curls and headed down stairs.

"Hey. Bye!" I called to my parents.

My mom was on the couch sewing something and my dad was in his arm chair.

"Wait! Alice Waters-!" My mom yelled.

"Love you too!" I said.

I gave Uncle Ramond a side hug as I passed him in the hall. He just chuckled.

"Raymond Sanchez, if you don't stop her-!!!!" She threatened.

"Go to hell..." he sang under his breath.

I smirked as I walked out the door.

I saw Liz walk out of her house. Something was different about her.... hmm let's see... she's still a ginger, still got freckles, still has blu- GREEN eyes?!?

"Hey, Liz!" I called.

She looked up and smiled. We waved at each other and she started walking faster.

"Are you wearing contacts?!" I asked.

She jumped on the bus and didn't look back.

Rude.

"This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you" Heartbreaker by Marina and the diamonds started to play on my phone.

I was about to press ignore, thinking it was my mom, when I saw Anne Halthaway twin pop up on the screen.

Wonder who that could be. I chuckled to myself.

"Hello, Lisa!" I greeted as I answered the phone.

"I told you we are the Halthaway twins. You call me Annabell and I'll call you Anne!" Lisa lectured through the phone.

"Ok, Anna. What's up?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. I'm dating Kol!" She exclaimed.

I felt my heart sink.

"Oh my gosh!" I said with as much fake happiness I could muster.

"I know isn't he hot!?" She giggled.

"Hey, I saw Liz today!" I said changing the subject.

"Really?! How is she?"