9♢ Jerk headed vampire

♢ Alice's POV ♢

"Vampires aren't real." Liz said.

"I'll explain everything when we get back to town." Kol said.

My phone Made a barking sound, meaning I got a text.

"Was that your phone?" Kol asked.

"Shush." I said, putting my hand on his mouth.

He looked like he was holding his breath. Didn't have to be that quiet.

I checked my messages, seeing I had one from Noah.

*Where are you?*

I rolled my eyes.

*Side ways* I texted back.

"Who is that?" Kol asked. Then he jumps and pushes my hand away.

"You ok?" I asked. His eyes had veins appearing under them.

"Yeah, just something in my eye." He said as he walked outside.

I followed him and turned him around. I stroked the veins under his eyes and looked him in the eye.

The veins dissapearered and he put a hand around my waist. We kissed and the someone cleared their throat. We pulled apart to see a smirking Liz.

"It's getting late and we are too far away from home to crash." She said.

"There's a motel down the road." Kol said.

Liz searched him and for a minute i thought sge was checking him out til her eyes landed on his wallet. Liz took his wallet and grinned at us.

"Good. You guys can have a room to yourselfs and I will be flirting with that bar tender." She beamed.

"Go see if he has a cute friend." I called

Kol rested his forehead on mine and pulled me closer.

"Sorry, there won't be any room," he said. I laughed and pulled him towards the motel.

"Popcorn?" Liz asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Holy mother of llamas! How rich are you, Kol?" Liz exclaimed as she opened his wallet. Kol shrugged.

"Is this a card made of gold?" She breathed.

"Maybe." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Big family." He said.

"Well, I'm going to get enough Candy to sink a ship and enough hard lemonade for the ship to float in." I said. Kol laughed as I dragged him to the bar in mini restaurant.

"You owe me." Kol smirked.

"What do I owe you?" I giggled.

We may have been partially drunk.

"Continuing what we were doing ealier." He tapping his lips.

"Alright." I said. I stood on tips toes and put the bottle of hard lemonade behind my back.

I reached in his jacket and grabbed the key. Just us our lips were about to meet, I put the bottle to his lips and ran to our room.

I laughed at the suprised noise he made and ran inside our room. Room 17.

Well, I know nothing bad will happen. Ever since we kissed I haven't had any break downs.

Pick of Liz on the side!!