8♧ Kill joy

♧ Alice's POV ♧

I closed my eyes and leaned in. Mt heart was beating so fast I thought he could hear it. My insides melted.

"You jerk!!!!" A familiar voice yelled. I was swung back into reality.

My eyes snapped open as I saw Lisa storm in. She looked broken, but pissed. She paced over to us, her jaw clenched.

"Lisa." Kol greeted, awkwardly.

"You cheated." She exclaims.

Kol looked beyond confused.

"What?" He questioned. He leaned back a bit in his chair.

"And with my best friend! You jerk headed vampire!" She seethed. His fists clenched and I'd never seen her look so mad.

She slapped him and stormed towards the door. Kol looked extremely confused as he slowly turned his head back to the table.

"Does she think I'm datting her?" He asked. I nodded, unsure of what to say.

"I wouldn't do that to either of you." He tried to ressure me.

"Hey, guys. Have you seen Lisa? I told her to meet us here." Liz asked, coming back to the table with a worried expression.

"Oh, no. Her long lost twin just slapped me." Kol said as he rolled his eyes. I noticed as his face went into an emotionless shield.

"What did she call you?" I asked, recalling Lisa's break down. I turned to face Kol, waiting for an answer.

"A jerk?" Kol shrugged, unfazed.

"No... a vampire." I corrected.

-----------
Sorry short chappie.

(Pic of Liz!!)