Better Dayz: Chapter 3

Herb Point of View

"Harmooooo?" I yelled from my room.

"What?" She said after a long pause. You could tell she was sleepin.

"Whatchu doin today?" I asked her.

"Sleep." She said slammin her door.

"You a asswhole." I laughed.

I was just up scrollin down my Instagram timeline. Then Twitter.

Twitter be clownin. They don't care who they talk about. Right now they was goin in on some lil hoe from out west. Now everybody know it's a bunch of hoes on the south side, especially over east. But we have nothin on the west side of Chicago. That's where you will see the wildest, of the wildest shit. If you don't believe me, ask anybody that's actually from Chicago.

"Harmooooo?" I yelled again.

I was dying at the stuff they was sayin. Talm bout she chew quarters. Her teeth was kinda fucked up though. 😂

"Leave me alone." She yelled.

"I love you." I said laughin.

"Herb I'm not playin, I'm fenna put my headphones in." She says whinin.

"Damn. You don't love me too?" I laughed.

I was still fucked up from last night. I really should stop doing drugs. I woke up with the biggest head ache. It wasn't no average hang over. I can't feel my lips. It ain't the first time either.

"Shut up." She said slammin her door again.

She so damn dramatic. She was layin down and she gone re-slam the door. What the fuck for. All she did was waste more of her sleepin time. Ain't hurt me.

"I'm tellin mama!" She said cryin once I jumped on her bed.

"You too dramatic for me man." I said layin down next to her.

"No you play too much. Get out." She said cryin again.

It must be her time of the month. I gotta get outta here. I hate bein in the house when females be bleedin. They act like they shit hurt. It can't be that bad. They be overreactin.

"Bye man." I said goin back to my rom.

"Close the door." She laying down again.

I closed the door and left.

I went in my room and picked out some to where. I put on my blue and red "150 dream team" shirt and some black true religion jeans with my all white G Fazos and my Ferragamo belt. I ain't gotta dress up every day.

I ain't have shit to do today. So I called up Bibby.

"What you on man?" I asked when he answered.

"You already know what I'm on." He said.

That mean he on the block. He gotta sell his shit. I do to but that ain't gone take long.

"Same ole same ole?" I said to be sure.

"Yeah. Same shit you on." He said.

"Ight broski. Ima hit yo line a lil later." I said.

"Ight man. I love yo bitch ass." He laughed.

"I love yo bitch ass too." I said and hung up.

We always say we live each other cause we never know if, when, and where we gone see each other again. God forbid but it could be a casket, yellow tape, or even the morgue. So we don't want to, but we think of the worst.