Better Dayz: Chapter 4 (Part 1)

I switched Point of Views a lot. I just wanted to get everybody point of views out there. My bad. 😁

Excuse any mistakes. Not edited 😩

Herbo Point of View

After everything calmed down I walked Tia home and me and Harmoney went to the tellie. (Home)

"You okay?" I asked Harmoney.

She ain't even say nothin. She just shook her head no. I hate seeing my sister cry. It break my heart.

I hugged her until she stopped crying. I'm not gone lie and say I ain't wanna cry too but I gotta be strong. What shedding a couple tears gone do? It ain't gone bring my nigga back.

"Quit crying man." I said to her.

She wiped her and smiled.

"I love you herb." She said.

"I love you too." I hugged her again.

"I'm about to KO." She said.

"Aight lil bro." I said sitting on the couch.

After a while I heard the bathroom door close and the shower turn on.

"Don't use all the hot water." I yelled.

I heard Harmoney laugh.

I looked at my phone and saw Tia texted me.

Tia 🍫😁: you made it home safe?

Herb 😜❤️: yeah.

Tia 🍫😁: good night 💛

Herb 😜❤️: night.

I watched Martin until Harmoney got out the shower. I went and took a shower. When I got out it was late. So I just went ahead and went to sleep.

I had a crazy dream and Kobe was in it. He said to not worry about him. He good. Stay focused and focus on the music.

It just felt so real, cause it don't feel like he gone. I just know Ima hit the block tomorrow and he gone be right there by the corner store. Or him and Kyro gone come wakin me up in the mornin.

**

Tia Point of View

I'm Tia. Ain't that much to me. I'm an only child. My daddy dead. I live with my mama. I live on RocBlock.

I guess you can say I'm in love with Herb too. I know I deserve better than him but I love him too much to leave him. And I think he knows that. I just wish he can get his shit together. But he can't.

**

Harmoney Point of View

It's been five weeks since Kobe died. The funeral was a week after he died. I went even though I didn't wanna. Herb made me go. I try not to cry no more cause I know Kobe wouldn't wanna see me crying.

Last week I started talking to this boy. His name Malique. He from out West though. So ion think it's gone last. He the boy that Tia had to talk to me about. Herb and the rest of the gang don't know. But when they find out they gone try to kill him. Literally.

Over the last five weeks nothing really happened. Tia broke up with Herb that's about it. She found out he had another girl. I thought she been knew that though. She called me crying. She said she was gone cut him. I believe her too. She put her all into him. And he treated her like shit. I'm really happy she left him. Even though they gone be back together. He need to be taught a lesson. You can't fuck over people who really down for you. I still talk to her everyday. They haven't talked since she broke up with him. And that was a couple days after the funeral. She said she felt bad for leaving him while he was sad, but he don't care about her feelings so why should she care about his. I don't blame her. If I was her I woulda been cut him by now. I know that's my brother but wrong is wrong.