Better Dayz: Chapter 19 (Part 1)

Herbert Point of View

If I could give anybody advice, DO NOT HAVE KIDS. I'm warning you. I love my kids to death but they so damn bad it don't make no sense.

"Tete!" Tiara cried.

She was laying out on the floor throwin a damn temper tantrum. She kept yellin Harmoney name in between cries. She sound like somebody was tryna kill her ass.

I ain't give no fuck. She spoiled asf. I got on my phone and started recording her. I put her on Instagram.

NOLIMITHERBO: WHEN YO DAUGHTER SPOILED ASF FOR NO REASON. 😩😪😭😭

"What you do to my baby?" Harmoney asked picking her up off the ground.

"Nothin. She must be ready to go home with all that damn cryin tho." I said.

"What's wrong Stink?" Harmoney asked her.

"Put her big ass down."

"She ain't even big." Harmo laughed.

"I know. But still that's why he spoiled now."

"No. You the reason why she spoiled now." She rolled her eyes.

"Not really." I said and looked at my phone.

People started commented on my video. Mainly fans but I only replied to gang and mfers I know.

NOLIMIT_MALLY: Fuckin cry baby ass lil girl

TIAandTIARA: leave my baby alone you short fuck @NOLIMIT_MALLY

NOLIMIT_KYRO: she must miss King Ky ❤️

NOLIMITHERBO: MALLY YOU BETTA GONE. LEAVE MY BABY ALONE. TIA YOU BETTA TELL EM AND KY YOU AINT NO KING. ONLY KING YOU IS KING BITCH. @NOLIMIT_MALLY @TIAandTIARA @NOLIMIT_KYRO

By the time I was done on Instagram Tiara was sittin on the couch next to me with a poptart.

"Daddy." She said eatin.

"What you want?" I asked lookin at her bipolar ass.

"When Tete Shay comin?" She asked.

"Fuck her." I said laughin.

But Tiara was lookin at me with the straightest face waitin for a better answer.

"They gone be here in a minute." I said and she fixed her face.

"Ok." She smiled.

I swear this lil girl is weird asf. She was just screamin cryin her lungs out and now she all calm an shit. She possessed.

I'm finna call Tia ass and see when she comin to get this lil mfer.

"You ready to go Stink Stink?" I asked.

"No." She said real quick.

"Why not?" I asked.

"King comin."

"You like him?" I asked