Better Dayz: Chapter 15 (Part 2)

Tiffany Point of View

"Wassup Tiffany?" Bibby said.

"Fuck you." I fake smiled.

"Tiff be nice." Gabby laughed.

"Shut up Gabrielle." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't tell her to shut up." Brandon said to me.

"Matta fact you shut tf up." I said to him.

"Who?" He asked.

"You! Tf ." I said annoyed.

"No. You shut up."

"No you shut up." I rolled my eyes and got on my phone.

"How bout both of y'all shut up." Gabby said goin to Bring It on, on Demand.

"Gabby. Go watch tv in yo room." I said turnin the tv off.

"I'm tellin mama." She said tryna snatch the remote back.

"Howwwwww? She ain't here." I said pushin her away.

She finally gave up and stomped to her room and closed the door.

"Now for you mfer. You have lost yo damn mind." I said lookin over at Bibby.

"I'm sorry." He said immediately.

"Ain't no sorry's. It's too late for that." I said calm.

"Then what you want me to do about it?" He said soundin like a complete ass whole.

"Ima tell you what I use to want. I use to want you to get yo shit togetha and be all about me. Like I was all about you. But I see you didn't care and it was honestly a lesson learned. So with that being said. I don't want you to do anything about it." I said damn near cryin.

"I do care."

"Not tryna hear that." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't believe me?" He asked soundin offended

"You don't care Brandon. That's why you do what you do." I said annoyed.

"How you gone tell me tho?!" He said yellin.

"Stop yellin at me. You don't care. Cause if you did you wouldn't have me out here lookin dumb and shit like I am now. And wait til I tell my sister. She gone be disappointed. Cause she know what I went through the and I still wanted to be with you." I said.

"What you went through? Cause you keep sayin the same thing ova and ova." He said rubbin his hands down his face.

"Just forget about it." I waved him off.

"Nah. Don't say forget about it now. You wanted to bring it up earlier." He said lookin at me.

"Brandon just drop it. And go be with yo lil hoes. They more important than me." I rolled my eyes.

"So you ain't gone tell me?" He asked.

I just ignored him. He irritates me so much. Like when I see his face I just wanna punch tf outta him.

"Now you deaf?" He said leanin up in his seat.

"Why you so inconsiderate?" I asked

"I'm not. I just don't got time for goofy shit."

"If this goofy shit why tf you come ova here?" I asked gettin up off the couch.

"Go sit down. Cause I swear on homie if you out yo hands on me we gone be fightin." He said