Better Dayz: Chapter 25

Herb Point of View

I walked Ina house and heard Harmoney on the phone.

"Ok." She said all depressed and shit.

...

"I want you to come home now." She said finna cry and shit.

..

"Ok. I love you. Make sure you call back Ina mornin."

It must be Kyro. He finally called her.

I walked in my room and laid down. As soon as I did, I heard somebody throwin up in the bathroom.

I walked past and saw Harmoney gettin her toothpaste.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said startin to brush her teeth.

"Whatchu mean you don't know?" I asked.

"I don't know! Leave me alone." She rolled her eyes.

"You pregnant?" I asked.

"No."

"Yes you is."

"No I'm not." She snapped.

"Well lemme go ask mama then." I said walkin towards her room.

"Stop! Go do what you was doing." She said tryna grab me.

"If you ain't why you gettin so defensive?" I asked.

She must think I'm dumb or some. Just tell the truth wtf.

"Cause. You tryna tell me I am. And I'm not. That's irritatin."

"Just be real lil sis. You lost yo shit?" I asked.

"Yeah. I thought you knew that already." She said lookin down.

"Bro wtf. Yo ass don't tell me shit. How I was suppose to know?" I damn near yelled.

"Sorry."

"It's cool. You grown. I just hope you know you pregnant. And I'm tellin mama." I said.

I'm just fuckin with her. I'm not really gone tell my og. That's gone be breakin bro&sis code. But shiddddd she already broke it so why not?

"Bro you tweakin. Mama gone treat me." She said gettin mad.

"Ion care."

"You act like if I was pregnant it's a bad thing. You already got two kids. Before you turned twenty."

"But you my lil sister. And a girl. And you only 19." I yelled so she could get where I was coming from.

"Here we go with these double standards. Herb. You always do stuff, but when I do it its a problem." She folded her arms across her chest.

"If that's the case, if I fuck twenty bitches, you gone fuck twenty niggas?" I asked.

"Stop talkin to me. Move out my way." She said tryna get out the bathroom.

I felt bad for makin it seem like she was a hoe or some. I was lowkey finna stop talkin to her cause I was mad but then I figured she don't have nobody there for her. If she is pregnant, Kyro in jail and my Og gone be pissed. So it's up to me. I gotta take care of her like I been doin since birth.

"Stop. I know you ain't no hoe. I'm just tryna get you to see where I'm comin from. If you think it's double standards then so be it. I just want you to know that I care about you. And I don't want you out here actin like I don't. You my sister and I love you." I said huggin her.

She started cryin and shit. I hate when she cry but most of the time it be my fault.

"I know." She said still cryin.

"Stop cryin."

"I'm pregnant Herb. I'm scared." She said cryin harder.

"Damn." I said under my breath.

"What the hell wrong with yo sister?" My mama asked ready to walk out the house.

She was all dressed up like she was goin out. And she had a overnight bag.

"Where you goin?" I asked ignorin her question.

"To my nigga crib." She said to piss me off.

"Hell nah Og. You could go back in yo room with that." I said shakin my head.

"Boy calm down. Im going out to eat with my sisters and I'm stayin ova Janine house cause I'm not drivin back home tonight." She said Rollin her eyes.

My mama got two sisters and five brothers. Her mama and daddy got kids by different people and shit.

"Betta be." I laughed.

"Harmoney what the hell wrong with you? In here cryin like somebody killin you." She yelled.

"She cool. You know she crazy." I said wavin her off.

"You right." She laughed and left up out the house.

Harmoney finally stopped cryin after like five minutes. She was all red and her eyes was red.

"Herb. I'm sorry." She said layin on the couch.

"Sorry for what?" I asked confused.

"Sorry for disappointing you. You always been there for me and I messed everything up."

"You ain't mess shit up. I love you and that ain't gone Neva change. Ima always be there for you."

"I love you too." She smiled.

"You cool? I'm Finna go see Tia real quick." I asked her.

"Yeah go ahead. I'm Finna go to bed in a minute." She said closin her eyes.

I grabbed my key and phone. I locked the door and walked to Tia crib.

"Wassup?" She said when she opened the door.

"I came to see you." I said walkin in.

"Why?" She asked with her face scrunched up.

"Cause. I honestly miss you g." I said layin back ona couch.

"How I know you fr this time?" She asked with her arms crossed.

"Cause I am. But you gotta work with me. I ain't gone be perfect. Just like you ain't perfect."

"Herb. It seem like everytime I'm doin good, you pop up. And I don't wanna get hurt no more." She said shakin her head.

"Look. I can't hurt you no more than I already did. Just give me another chance. I realized you was the one that was really down for me. Through everything. That day at the hospital made me realize that shit. Ain't no other female down for the kid like you besides og and my lil sister. I took advantage of you and I'm truly sorry for that." I said lettin everything off my chest.

"And why you pick now to tell me this?" She asked.

"Cause it took me a while to realize it. And I didn't think you wanted to hear it."

"Herb. I love you and I miss you too. Sometimes I think like what my life would be like now if we was togetha still. Would it better, would it still be the same or would it be worst. I really do want it to work out. But I know it won't. Maybe we could start over. No titles. Just like a test." She said after a while.

"Come here." I said reachin for her.

"I missed us." She said sittin on my lap.

"Me too." I said.

"We in this foreva. I'll never give up on you. I just want you to get yo shit togetha." She sighed.

"Please don't give up." I said.

I really love this girl. She always been there for me no matter what. If I could go back and change the past, I would. I hurt her so much. She don't trust me. And I feel bad. I shouldn't a did none of that shit. And as long as she rockin I'm Rollin. Period. 😘

I'm back again y'all 😛

Comment, Excuse Mistakes, & Vote ❤️