Better Dayz: Chapter 23 (Part 1)

Told y'all it was coming real, real quick 😈

Excuse Mistakes & Comment 😛

Bucks Point of View

Tiffany been on some lame shit. I tried to call her dumb ass and tell her I had a show in Atlanta and I wanted to see Brooklyn.

That bitch ain't even answer my call. Like Ima goofy or some.

It's cool tho.

I need to go see my lil nigga before I leave tho.

"Hello?" Brianna answered sounding like she just woke up.

"Yooooooo?" I said.

"What you need Bibby?" She asked.

"Where my son?" I asked.

"Brandonnnnn." She called his name.

"He with mama." I heard a voice in the background.

"He not here Bibby."

"Call me when he get back then." I said irritated, ready to get off the phone.

"Loss the fuckin attitude." She said.

This bitch always wanna argue and shit. Like damn bitch.

"Cause I already told yo dumbass I was comin to get him earlier." I said just to get the last word.

"I don't know why you actin like you want him anyways. Go hang with yo opp ass gang or some." She said with a attitude before I could hang up.

No this stupid bitch didn't. Yeah ight. She got the right mfer today.

"Bitch don't say it like I don't take care of my son." I said annoyed.

"Ima show yo ass who the bitch is." She laughed like one of them crazy bitches.

"You the bitch. You just tried to hoe me like Ima dead beat or some. And you came at my brothers. Bitch I wasn't no opp when we was fuckin around." I yelled gettin mad.

She a goofy. Cause she already knew that one of my niggas killed her blood brother before we started fuckin around. Lame ass bitch.

And then she wanna say I don't have time for my son. I get him everytime I could. He damn near be with me everyday.

"You was still a opp then just like you still is now."

"Cause my homies popped yo brother? Ima opp. He was our opp so he had it comin." I said hittin that bitch where it hurt.

"Go find you some to do." She said and hung up the phone.

All you gotta do is hit a bitch where it hurt. She won't come for me no more. I found the whole thing funny to be honest. Lil goofy bitch.

Lilbibby_: I got the worlds most dumbest baby mama g. Bitch always wanna argue 😭😭

I laid down in my bed for a minute then my phone vibrated.

HumbleTiff_: Damn I'm dumb asf huh Bucks? 😭😭 @Lilbibby_

Lilbibby_; Not you this time. You know that other bitch a goofy 😩😭❤️ @HumbleTiff_

HumbleTiff_: you funny g. But lemme get out yo mentions for yo bitch get on here. 💀 @Lilbibby_

LilBibby_: I ain't got no bitch. But my fans might get onnat w/ you. 😌 @HumbleTiff_