Better Dayz: Chapter 19 (Part 2)

Tiffany Point of View

Y'all ain't think she wasn't coming back did y'all? 😋

I moved away. I went to Atlanta with my uncle and his family. Me and Gabby did. We been doin good over these last two years. When I got to Atlanta I found out that I was two months pregnant. My baby is seventeen months. She'll be two in nine months.

I named her Brooklyn. She looks just like her father. I didn't bother telling him either. Since he probably wouldn't have cared anyways.

I work at Target and McDonald's on weekends. I need to be more independent and get my shit together. So me, my sister, and daughter can get our own place.

I came back to Chicago so we could visit. Mainly to see my mama. She claim she 'miss' us. I just came so she could meet her grandmother and see Gabby.

And while I'm here, I thought it would be nice to let Brandon meet Brooklyn too. Since that is his daughter. I don't wanna make it seem like I'm keeping her away from him. Cause that's not me. I would never do that.

So I texted him. And surprisingly he replied. He actually showed up. I didn't expect that.

"You gone come in?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said after staring at me for a lil minute.

I moved over and let him in. He walked in and waited for me to say something.

I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch, and he sat on the couch adjacent to me.

"Why you do it?" He asked after we sat there in silence for a while.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Abortion, leave, not tell me you was pregnant, allat." He said rubbin his hand down his face.

"I already told you about the abortion. I left to get away from you. And I didn't think you cared." I answered all three of his questions.

"I told you I cared tho." He said with a blank expression on his face.

"But did you show me that you cared?" I asked.

He ain't say nothin.

"I'll answer for you. No. You didn't."

"That still don't change the fact that you got a abortion behind my back." He said.

"And that don't change the face that you was cheating behind my back either." I said.

"We wasn't together. You was not my girl!" He said gettin mad.

Then Brooklyn ran in the living room with Gabby chasing her.

"Ma!" She reached for me and I picked her up.

"Bibby?" Gabby said lookin at Brandon.

"Wassup?" He smiled.

"Look Brook. It's yo daddy." She said.

Brooklyn looked at her then Bibby and then me. She laid her head on my chest and put her fingers in her mouth.

"Stop. Nasty." I said pullin her finger out her mouth.