How You Meet.

Thor Odinson,

You rolled your eyes as your big brother, tony, was explaining everything in his lab to you, like you were ever going to use any of it?

"Tony.. Tony." you snapped, trying to get his attention, he looked up, waiting for you to explain why you interrupted him, "I'm going to get something to eat, we can continue the tour of here after, mkay?" you asked, Tony just rolled his eyes at you, "Yeah ok, just dont get lost." he warned.

"I've been here for a couple hours, I know where the kitchen is." You told him, before running off to where the food was kept.

You walked around the kitchen for a while - searching cupboards and the fridge - before you found a small box that appealed to you, "Oh! Poptarts!" you smiled, pulling one out, you took a bite of the small rectangle before hearing a (somehow) manly gasp.

You looked up, mouth full, to see a very tall, very handsome man looking at the food in your hands sadly.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" you said politely, "Were these yours?"

He began to snap angrily, "yes they were min-" he looked up, seeing your face look taken back from him snapping.

"Oh.. Hello, I am Thor, Son of Odin, What is your name, Maiden?" He smiled charmingly, now that he had seen your face. "You didn't need to snap," you stated, crossing your arms and ignoring his question, "I thought they were tonys, I would have said sorry."

Thor stood up straight, "Well, I-"
"And if you assumed I would forget about it, your wrong, I'm sorry for eating your food, but I'm not sorry for saying this; your rude."

You had a few different words in mind but that seemed fine for now.

You placed the rest of the poptart on the counter and walked away.

"Maiden, i didn't thi-"
"its Y/N." Yoy turned around and told him, before walking out of the room, leaving Thor there, half embaressed and half shocked but fully sure that you were going to be something special.

Tony Stark,

You placed down your drink and watched as the party around you continued to thrive, you were glad your friend Jane had convinced you to go.

"Hello," a slurred voice spoke to you, you turned around to see a man smiling at you, clearly drunk, you recognised him as the owner of the party.

"Mr Stark," you stated, sitting down your drink, "It's a pleasure." you told him, knowing it meant nothing to him in his condition.

"Why, thank you," he mumbled, playing with his fingers, "I dont suppose you would want to see upstairs?"

You chuckled, knowing exactly were this was going, "I'd love to, Mr Stark." you nodded, getting up.

You let him drunkenly lead the way upstairs, you slightly laughing watching him, it was quiet a funny sight.

"..And this, is the best part." He smirked as he finished the tour of upstairs and lead you into his bedroom.

"I would assume so." you smiled politely as he walked over to the bed and lay on top of it, "Care to join me?" he asked seductively, "Mr Stark, i would love to," you nodded.

You walked over and pulled at the covers, pulling them over him, tucking him in, "But not right now, how about you go to sleep?"
"I'm not tired!" he slurred, and within seconds he was asleep.

The next morning tony woke up due to his alarm clock with a painful headache, he quickly turned to swat the alarm clock and once he did, he noticed a piece of paper on the counter.