PDA

Thor Odinson.
Thor saw no problem with PDA, as in Asguard, showing affection was expected. So there would be many times that Thor would walk past you - his girlfriend - in the tower, grab you playfully, and give you many joyful kisses. Yes, the team complained to how much this happened, but did it bother you? No.

Steve Rogers.
Steve wasn't really one for PDA, he was an easy to blush man, and even suggesting you look cute one morning, causing the team to 'ohh' would make his cheeks go the colour red. Steve really disliked the embarrassment that came with PDA, so instead he preferred to be alone with you, lying on the couch, cuddled up together.

Tony Stark.
Yes, Tony should have a problem with PDA as he is famous, and one kiss in public would be on every magazine, but Tony really didn't care. Going out you'd hold hands, kiss, hug, all of it, and Tony couldn't care less at all the pictures taken, but what Tony did out was not as bad as what he would do in the tower. A number of groans heard as Tony would have a full on make out session with you in the kitchen.

Clint Barton.
Clint didn't really do PDA, he just wasn't one for it, maybe a small peck to the lips, kiss to the cheek, but that's it. He liked to imagine he was a big scary guy who didn't like cuddling up to you, but at night time he says overwise.

Bruce Banner.
Bruce didn't do PDA either, he would hold your hand, kiss your cheek, but he was a little too shy to kiss you or anything in public, which you were fine with, as it wasn't the case when you were alone.

Loki Laufeyson.
Loki was on the fence, if he was in a casual sort of mood he wouldn't go as far as a small kiss to the lips, he was rather introverted obviously. But, if it was a moment were he was a little more 'flustered', the PDA would not stop, his hands on your hips, holding you from behind, multiple kisses to the lips, neck, shoulders, he really didn't have any shame.

Pietro Maximoff.
Pietro, the constant flirt, had no issue with PDA, he would grin through the groans from the team as he would speed past and lift you up, pulling you in for deep kisses, his hand most likely on your ass. And he would simply ignore the comments or stares as he would have you on his lap, playing with your hair or kissing your shoulders.

Bucky Barnes.
Bucky was pro-PDA to an extent, he would gladly stop in the middle of a walk just to kiss you, and without a doubt would be holding your hand in public, but that was in, nothing too deep or extreme, just light little signs of affection.

Sam Wilson.
Sam wasn't really all go for PDA, sure, he'd hold your hand, kiss your cheek, but he wasn't too sure about anything more, not that he was shy or anything, it just didn't seem very 'manly' in his eyes.