when you're sick.

thor odinson,
thor isnt too sure how to handle your sickness because it isnt very common in asgard but he has learnt a lot from TV so he will always have some hidden candy in the top shelf and the fourth (and your favourite) series of supernatural on stand by.

steve rodgers,
steve being the perfect man knows that there is no real cure for the common cold but he of course can try to help by clearing out your nose and opening your lungs by a cold old jog around the lake, steve knew you wouldn't like it, but you certainly did like breathing properly afterwards.

tony stark,
tony's number one cure for any sickness is his private jet.
"im sick."
"how bout hawaii again? oh, we've never tried japan before?"
you go from rolling around your couch with tissues surrounding you to strolling the streets of tokyo with your billionaire boyfriend.

loki laufeyson,
again, loki doesnt know much on the topic, at first his approach was to leave you alone and sleep in the other room but eventually he caught on that you didnt like it being his way of helping, so he started wrapping you up in blankets and leading you downstairs to secretly mess with the team.
loki loved nothing more than watching your red nose scrunch and your eyes crinkle with laughter to the image of tony getting his hand frozen to his coffee mug, not just that but you completely forget that you're sick as hell.

bruce banner,
bruce does the classic, he'll wrap you up in bed and put your phone beside you, so you can get a little sleep and text whenever you need something, bruce would bring you soup, tissues, doritos? everything! but mostly it was a cuddle that you texted for.

clint barton,
clint is a lot like steve, he will take you to train, get your mind off of being sick and instead let you kick his ass, but if it was ever a little more serious than the sniffles then it was bed and movies for the rest of the day.

pietro maximoff,
when pietro got sick when he was younger wanda would always try to do something exciting to distract him, and he had picked up on the technique through the years.
but it was still surprising when you came downstairs wrapped up in blankets to see pietro struggling through the front door and towards the kitchen, dropping the shopping bags in his hands onto the table and finally noticing you at the staircase.
"Y/N!" he'd smile with a goofy grin, "want to make cupcakes?"

a/n: sorry for not updating in so long i've been busy buT HEY! HERE YA GO