what turns him on.

thor odinson,
thor loves when you take charge, he was never used to that in asgard so whenever you boss him about he cant handle getting a little bit worked up. you had realised from the beginning and taken it to your advantage but in most cases; even though you began as the dominant one it certainly didnt end that way.

tony stark,
tony was obsessed with your body, all you would have to do was take off your top and tony would squirm in his seat until he couldn't take it any longer and jump up pulling you onto his lap, starting a heavy make out session.

steve rodgers,
innocent little steve doesnt like to show it when he gets turned on by your cockiness. but when you get really close and whisper things like, "you better keep your eyes forward, solider." or trace your fingers across his stomach he cant help groaning and gripping onto the nearest object as there is, as he would rather you, his friend, not know he wants to fuck to into next week.

loki laufeyson,
loki goes insane when you beg, you both will be sitting on the couch, and you would be begging from him to do all sorts of things, referring to him as your king, this would of course end in loki giving in and carrying you upstairs.

clint barton,
clint goes crazy when you talk about weapons, the fact that you know the differences between guns makes him go wild, shortly you discovered this after you noticed the loaded gun in his pants when he told you he had to 'take a phone call' in his room.

bruce banner,
much like clint, bruce loves it when your knowledge is strong, but more with science, when you talk about chemistry to him he cant help staring and when you explain the rule of energy he needs to admit his problem.

pietro maximoff,
cliché as it is, pietro loves the classic lipbite you do when you concentrate, when your thinking of how to make bruce's suit grow with him, chewing on your lip absence mindlessly, pietro's thinking of just how long he could last without pouncing on you. the only thing he loves more than you biting your lip is him biting your lip.