making out with steve

thanks for the request!

making out with steve would include:

- catching steve looking over at you and him blushing a little but not breaking the stare.

- him being all cute and asking for permission to kiss you.

- steve giving you a long passionate kiss once you and him are alone, him smiling all cute.

- him going wide eyed when you push him back to sit down and climbing on his lap

- "i don't kn- what do i uh..  with my hands?"

- he would probably awkwardly put his hands on his side until you take them and guide them to your lower back.

- grinding down on him and him ohygoding and letting his head fall back.

- "god, i love you"

- him lifting one of his hands and running it through your hair.

- OKAY BUT HEAR ME OUT RIGHT NOW: he would pull away for a short second and call you beautiful and kiss your hard and you would blush and steve would realise it makes you blush and would start to slowly kiss further up your arm to your shoulder and neck and finally your lips.

- you deepening the kiss and steve would mutter, "fuck," making you chuckle and respond with, "language."

- ^ this would end in his growling slightly, grabbing your hips and pushing you down on the couch/bed, him insisting 'it just slipped out' as he attacked your neck.

- calling him cap by accident and him growling for you to do it again because he finds it hot bYe.

- him constantly going in and out of being rough incase he hurts you.

- tugging at his shirt and hair.

- you whimpering when he's kissing your neck and he pulls away for a short second, probably sayong something in his head like 'HOLY JESUS DID I DO THAT? DID I MAKE HER DO THAT?! OH MY GOD THAT IS AMAZING, I AM SO COOL, HIGH FIVE STEVE!'

- slow kisses with one of his hands on your lower back and the other around your shoulder blades, pulling you as close as possible.

- him muttering about how lucky is he.

- pulling away panting and hot.

- "Y/N.. i uhm.. i have an.. issue..." because of course steve couldn't do all that without getting a boner.

- totally going to fix his problem, bYE!