making out with bucky

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING THIS OK OH MY GOD, (sorry if it sucks, i got too into it oOPS).

making out with bucky would include:

• that suggestive smirk/grin he will send you whether you are in the room alone or with other people.

• small 'innocent' hugs because he really just wants to be near you.

• light kisses across your neck and shoulders whenever he wants your attention.

• beard burns that you really are not bothered by.

• when you both get really into it he would pull you up onto his lap and grab your thighs so he would be able to pull you even closer.

• starting off with slow, passionate kisses.

• those kisses lead to both of you kissing desperately, panting and tugging at each others hair and clothes.

• him mumbling compliments against your lips like 'you are so god damn perfect' and 'god, doll, you are perfect..'

• you leaving the room with messed up hair and kissed-swollen lips.

• him leaving the room with his shirt stretched and hanging low due to being pulled at and his neck and chest surrounded by purple marks.

• before doing anything he slips in the question 'are you okay with this' because the cupcake always wants to know if you are comfortable with the situation.

• him putting both his hands on either sides of your face and pulling you in for a deep, loving kiss to start it off.

• the feeling of cold metal on your back when his hand sneaks up your shirt.

• the room being filled with growls and moans.

• that low, sexy chuckle he does whenever he sees your face after him pulling away from the kiss.

• most likely a lil grinding, don't deny it.

• biting lips, eachothers and your own.

• him holding you extremely close.

• leaning your foreheads on each-others, panting after several minutes,

• "i love you, babydoll," being said through sloppy kisses on your neck.

• that precious sparkle in his eyes when he looks at you once you've both finished.

• staying very close to one another once you have left the room, hand holding, him having his arm wrapped around you, hugs.