Kiyoko is sooo Karma's little sister

Chapter 3:
Last time:

When they reached the school again, Kiyoko, finally getting over the shock looked up to the boys.
"Ne ne, where is my chocolate cake?" she asked as the boys just sweatdropped at her behavior.
NOW:

"The girls should be finishing it up soon Kiyoko-chan" said Nagisa. "Oh ok I'll wait Nagisa-nii-chan" Kiyoko said.
"P.E. is starting so let's change" Karma says as they walk towards the boy's changing rooms. "Kiyoko stay here ok." Karma says to his sister as he puts her on the ground.
"Hai Onii-chan"
As Kiyoko waited, Karasuma-sensei appeared. "You are Akabane Karma's little sister, Kiyoko right?"
Kiyoko nodded scared that the man will separate her and her brother and also to her, he is Scary-sensei. Not like she would ever say that to his face. "Onii-chan has P.E. next. Can I watch sensei?" Kiyoko said giving him the puppy eyes that surprised Karasuma-sensei yet stood firm.
"Do you know what makes Class 3-E special?" he asked.
"If onii-chan or I guess anyone in his class completes the secret mission, they would be heroes. Onii-chan told me that. He couldn't give me the exact details but he said it was something like that. Is it dangerous sensei? Being a hero is hard work and bringing in danger right?? Does it include the yellow octopus teacher? Kiyoko said.
"...You are quite observant Kiyoko." Karasuma-sensei said. If she wasn't so young, she could be in the program as well. Maybe we can use her skills you aid us... the Akabanes are quite talented.
"You didn't answer my questions sensei" Kiyoko said as she glared but since she is 5 years old and adorable, it was an ineffective glare. It just made her look even more adorable.
"Your brother is correct in what he told you. Since you are not a member of the class, you may not know what makes this class special. But you can stay since you can aid your brother and his classmates."
"I won't get hurt?" Kiyoko asked.
"Highly unlikely."
"So can I be with Onii-chan during his P.E lesson? Okaa-san said if it's okay with the teachers I can stay. You are the teacher for P.E. so can I?"
"No."
Kiyoko pouted. Scary-sensei is so mean.
"Kiyoko-chan!" We both turned our heads to see the girls carrying a chocolate cake. "It is finally finished. Here you go Kiyoko-chan" Hara said as she placed a plate of chocolate cake that is decorated by variety of fruit. "We have to go now, tell me how it was okay!"
"You bet!" beamed Kiyoko. "Thank you!!" The girls ran to change into their gym clothes.
"...You are quite popular aren't you." Karasuma-sensei said.
"So I have been told" Kiyoko answered.
"Kiyoko-chan! You precious angel!" Bitch-sensei called out.
"Hi Pretty Lady!"
"She won't be able to attend your lesson I presume?" Bitch-sensei asked Karasuma-sensei. "Correct. She should stay with you until the lesson is over." Answered the man.
"Kiyoko-chan, you and me will spend some time together!" Bitch-sensei replied.
"So she isn't allowed to be in P.E. class?" asked a voice behind.
Karma was at the doorway of the boy's changing room. The boys behind him were watching the scene. Karma had a neutral expression on his face.
"No but Irina will be more than happy to look after her."
"Isn't she a bad influence to her"
"You brat! You are the bad influence!"
"Not really Bitch-sensei"
"You just called me a bitch! In front of a child! What's wrong with you!?"
"Kiyoko what does bitch mean." Karma asked as he stared at his sister who started eating the cake.
"Female dog right?" she said innocently.
"Hehe yea." Her brother said as he stared at Bitch-sensei who looked like she wanted to strangle him.
"Enough! Class is starting. Let's go outside." Karasuma-sensei ordered.
"Well I'll be back soon Kiyoko." Karma said as the boys started to leave. "But first.." he swiped the cake and took a few bites while dodging Kiyoko's weak kicks.
"Onii-chan! That's mine!"
"Hai hai" as he returned the cake and left. "Be a good girl Kiyoko"
Kiyoko just pouted as Bitch-sensei took her hand and the plate and led her to the staff room. It was peaceful for a while since Kiyoko was just eating and Bitch-sensei was reading a magazine in her lap.
Kiyoko started to get sleepy since she ate so much. Bitch-sensei noticed and walked up to her. Kiyoko thought about what her brother said. "Be a good girl Kiyoko". Karma wanted her to be mischievous towards the nice lady. Hopefully Pretty Lady would still like her after this is all over.
Kiyoko made it look like she fell asleep and her head fell on the cake. Her face got sticky and gooey. "Kiyoko-chan get up, let's wash your precious face." Kiyoko heard the Pretty Lady. Kiyoko raised her arms indicating to the woman to carry her.
Too cute to resist her, Bitch-sensei forgot about the cake on her face since Kiyoko's bangs hid the mess, and set the girl on her hip. Kiyoko then pretended to be sleepy, which was not hard since she really was, and laid her face on the teacher's shoulder. This made her jacket messy.
Kiyoko could feel the lady stiffen in disgust. The little Akabane is saddened and scared that the Pretty Lady might hate her for this. Kiyoko lifted her head with tearing eyes. "Gomen gomen Pretty Lady!" She then started to try cleaning the chocolate mess from Bitch-sensei's jacket. "Wahh! I can't do it! –crying noises-" Kiyoko's face had tears rolling down her reddened cheeks. Onii-chan better give me a reward for this...
"Shhh it's okay my little Kiyoko! It was just an accident." Bitch-sensei said as she bounced the girl in her hip. The crying kept going. The hitwoman took her to the sink and set her on the counter. She then took out a handkerchief and wet it under the warm running water. Bitch-sensei started to clean the young girl's face. Kiyoko was sniffling after the cleaning. The girl took the handkerchief from the teacher's hand and cleaned it with the water. Bitch-sensei was wondering what she was doing. She was shocked that the young girl then started to clean the chocolate stain on her shoulder as best as she possibly can. Though it didn't get all the stain out, who cares!? Kiyoko just looked so cute at that moment!
"....You really are Karma-kun's little sister..." Korosensei said behind the girls shocking them.
"-crying noises- th-that's the sec-second time! –crying noises-" Kiyoko started to weep again. I guess he knew I was pretending most of the time. He really is strong...I guess he really is part of that secret mission...
"Oi! You made the precious angel cry! What do you mean second time!? You made her cry before!? What's wrong with you!?" Bitch-sensei yelled at Korosensei as she held Kiyoko to her chest.
"It was an accident!! You seemed busy so I didn't interrupt! That's all!" Korosensei said as he tried to defend himself. "Ne ne Kiyoko-chan! You can come back to class anytime you want okay! Besides any field trips we might have, you can stay here with your brother!"
"Re-really? Honto? You-you mean that?" Kiyoko said peeking out of Bitch-sensei chest.
"Yeah yeah! Just come when you want! You are part of this "secret mission". Just have your brother explain to you the details. You may now know the secret. But ask your parents first when coming to class! No need for you to sneak out like today right~"
"HAI!" Kiyoko smiled. Yay more time with Onii-chan! Now I can be part of this secret mission! This is going to be fun!
The bell rang at that moment.
"Well school is now over~ (So I do not know the exact schedule they have but oh well. I know they supposed another class after P.E. but you know what, I say the school day is over!) Everyone will be changing and getting their things from the homeroom. Let's get going Kiyoko-chan!" Korosensei said as he started walking out.
"Let's get going Kiyoko-chan! Don't worry about the jacket! It's just an accident. I am not mad at you" Bitch-sensei added when Kiyoko looked like she was about to cry again.
"You sure?" the angel asked.
"Hai hai! Now let's get you all cleaned up you cute precious Angel!" The lady said as she cleaned Kiyoko's face from tear stains. Kiyoko was then carried to homeroom where students were picking up....BB pellets?
"Try harder next time~" Korosensei said as his face had green striped.
"Hai Korosensei" chorused the class as they were finishing up their cleaning. Kiyoko was put down. "See you later Pretty Lady" said Kiyoko as she waved. "Ah! Yes do come back soon! It is so much better with you around!" Bitch-sensei said as Kiyoko turned around and ran towards Karma.
Karma took a glance towards Bitch-sensei who still had a faint chocolate stain on her jacket. The prankster smirked as he rubbed Kiyoko's head which meant she did a good job. The girl pouted and glared which she was trying to say "You better reward me big for this Onii-chan"
"Let's go home Kiyoko" Karma said as he took her hand and heading out the door.
"Bye bye Kiyoko-chan" was heard as she was leaving. "Ja ne mina-san!" replied Kiyoko as she left with her brother.

A few minutes later:

The siblings started to walk down the main road away from the school.
"Ne Onii-chan..."
"Hm?"
"I want ice cream, candy, stuffed bunny plushie"
"You just ate not that long ago Kiyoko..."
"Fine. Candy to eat later and the stuffed bunny plushie"
"..."
"You need to reward me Onii-chan!"
"-sigh- Fine let's go to get you your things you spoiled princess" Karma said as he picked his sister up and placed her on his shoulder. Kiyoko smiled and laugh as she rested on her brother's head. They then started heading towards the shopping districts.
"Your class is fun Onii-chan"
"Yea there is rarely a dull moment"
"Your teachers said I can come back. Scary-sensei even agreed"
"Heeh~ You even got him to agree. Good job Kiyoko! Now we can do a lot of fun pranks together"
"Yay!"
"So what did you do with Bitch-sensei? I saw chocolate stains on her jacket."
"Mean Onii-chan! Making me bad things to the Pretty Lady. I started to get sleepy and put my face in the chocolate cake. Then she carried me and I put my face in her shoulder"
"Not bad Kiyoko!"
"Onii-chan, I think the Octopus man noticed I was faking it..."
"It's alright. He won't do a thing."

"What is the secret mission? Octopus said I should ask you."

"...That Octopus is the target. My classmates and I are being trained by the teachers and the Octopus himself to kill the target. This is because Octopus will destroy the Earth if we don't kill him by March."

"...Oh"

"Scary-sensei I have a highly unlikely chance of being hurt..."

"That is nothing to be afraid of Kiyoko. I would protect you and you know that. He was thinking of using your observations skills huh"

"Yea..."

"You and Nagisa would be the perfect team them hehe"

"Onii-chan! Here is the candy store! There is the toy store! Let's go!" "Ugh fine." Karma bought his sister her bag of candy and the toy and headed home. Karma put her rewards in his backpack because their mother would not approve of buying her things when she snuck out of the house. After the scolding Kiyoko received, the siblings went to Karma's room. Kiyoko sat on her brother's lap as he started to do homework while she sucked on a lollipop. After a while, Kiyoko started to get sleepy once again since she never actually took a nap in the staff room. Karma noticed this and started to carry her towards the bed. He took out the rabbit plushie he bought her and took the lollipop stick out of her mouth. "Night Kiyoko" he said as he ruffled her hair. "Night Onii-chan..." Karma gave a small smile as he turned around and continued with finishing his homework, occasionally turning to check on his beloved little sister.