Takaoka

I AM CRYING! THE LASTEST CHAPTER! I HAVE CREATED A MINI POND IN THE LIBRARY! The man next to me was like wtf xD

Ugh the tears won't stop! NOBODY WAS READY FOR THIS!

-eats ice cream and sweets- I feel like the stereotypical girl going through a break up.

So thank you Skullcandyklive for looking over my work!

Kiyoko meets Takaoka!

...

"So...we are getting a new P.E. teacher, Pretty Lady?" asked Kiyoko.

"That's right, my little angel. It's July and the target is still alive "Explained the assassin. "The government decided to add additional help. He will be coming today."

"Hoee...

The two females watched, from the window, as Karasuma evaluated the students as they fought against him. He was currently fighting against Karma.

"YAY! Onii-chan's turn!" Kiyoko said as she paid attention to the fight.

Karma tried to swipe Karasuma with his 2 knives. Karma was skilled at using knives but in the end, Karasuma swiped his leg making Karma fall.

Next was the girls' evaluation.

"Wah, Nagisa-nii-chan is awesome!" said Kiyoko as they saw the blue-haired boy managed to sneak up behind him. Too bad Karasuma elbowed him sending him flying.

"You think he is okay?" asked Kiyoko to Irina.

"He is. Though I'm surprised Nagisa managed to get the upper hand of that man." Said Irina.

It was at that moment where the door opened. A large, chubby man entered holding boxes of sweets and a suitcase.

"Hello! I'm Takaoka Akria! I'm the new P.E. teacher starting today!" he said. "I just came in to drop my suitcase off here and introduce myself to the students!"

Kiyoko immediately didn't like him and jumped into Irina's arms. Irina looked at her, worried about her sudden actions. Kiyoko shook her head; she had a bad feeling about the man.

"Eh, I didn't know there was little kids here as well." Questioned the smiling Takaoka.

"...There isn't. Just her but she is part of the assassination as well. I'm Irina Jelavic. This is Kiyoko Akabane. " said Irina.

"Here Kiyoko-chan, have some candy! Would you want that?" said Takaoka as he stretched out his hand to give her some candy.

Kiyoko shook her head. "N-no thank you..."

"Ehhh? That's too bad. I'll just leave them with you just case you want them." He said as he patted her head. Irina felt Kiyoko stiffen from that pat and held her tightly.

"Well I'm going to introduce myself to the students. See ya later!" and the man left.

Kiyoko let out a breath she has been holding.

"So you also didn't like him, huh my little Angel." Irina said rubbing her head.

"No...I got a bad feeling about him. Onii-chan tells me to always trust it." Kiyoko said. Irina nodded.

"At least the brat gives her good lessons..." Irina thought.

"...I think we only need you and P.E.-sensei, Pretty Lady." Kiyoko said looking at Irina.

Irina looked shocked at her confession. Irina hugged Kiyoko close to her and patted her head while she closed her eyes in bliss. No one ever told her anything like that.