Baseball part 1~

Anything bolded in the story means it's the announcer. I do not know anything about baseball so there will most likely be mistakes in names, positions, and stuff. Sorry...

NOW ONTO THE STORY!

BASEBALL~

Kimura was doing some warm up stretches and he got ready to play. He went to his position while the Baseball Club Captain got ready to pitch. Shindou's pitch was so fast that it zipped passed Kimura.

"Just the sort of fastball you expect of the amazing pitcher Shindou-kun! Class E Kimura is just standing there! If you don't swing the bat a little, you look really lame~" said the announcer making the crowd giggle.

"Go Kimura-nii!" cheered Kiyoko jumping and shaking her yellow pompoms.

"Karma-kun, Kiyoko-chan watched the anime "Lucky Star"? Asked Nagisa to the red head who was playing his 3DS on the bench.

"Hmm I don't think so. Also, I never bought her that cosplay so it must been the girls who had her wear it. Ritsu probably made the outfit. Knowing Nakamura-san, she would have Kiyoko replicate a cheer routine as well. My my Kiyoko must have been busy while we were prepping for the game." Said Karma not looking up from the screen.

"Well with Nakamura-san, you can't escape when she thinks up a plan..." said Nagisa as he remembered the times when the blond made him wear dresses. "Even Kayano-chan was involved." He stared at the bear like ears on Kiyoko's head.

"That's true." Said Karma. "She better not expect me to replicate that style" thought Karma.

Kimura was sneakily looking at Korosensei as he changed the colors of his face.

"Here comes Shindou's second pitch...." Announced the announcer as Shinou was getting ready to pitch. "AND THERE IT GOES"

Kimura angled the bat so when the ball hit it...

"WHAT!?" yelled out Shindou

"AAAND IT'S A BUNT!"

The ball was rolling and bouncing that the players were having a hard time getting it. Kimura reached first base without any problems! Kiyoko was cheering loudly with Class E and Karasuma was clapping.

"Batting second is Shiouta Nagisa-san."

Nagisa also did a bunt and ran! He reached first base while Kimura reached second base. The others players tried to stop it but couldn't.

"Yay! Nagisa-nii-chan!" cheered Kiyoko as she jumped in the air and did a horizontal split while raising her hands up in a "V" shape. She almost kicked Karasuma in the face (I had to XD). In the benches, you can see Karma laughing at his P.E. teacher almost getting hit in the face by his little sister.

"...You're getting flexible" said Karasuma.

"Mmh! Hinata-nee-chan taught me a lot!" she said happily.

"Up next is Isogai-san"

Isogai was able to blunt the ball and run making all Class-E guys at each base.

"T-The bases....they are loaded! Cou..Could something be off with Shindou-kun!?"

Sugino was the next one up. Kiyoko was cheering happily. The main campus students were waiting for their baseball club to demolish Class 3-E.

"P.E.-sensei, Octopus-sensei is changing colors again. This is going to be fun!" she said to the assassin.

"Do you know the rules Kiyoko?"

"Nope!" That made the teacher sweatdrop a bit.

Sugino smirked as he held that bat in a bunt position.

"Shindou-nii-san seems scared P.E.-sensei." Said Kiyoko.

"He must be feeling the bloodlust. This is not a normal baseball game." He answered.

Shindou was getting angry that he and his team are not winning like they're supposed too. Adding that Sugino was the next one to bat was not helping. He threw his signature fastball hoping it would get a strike. What they didn't expect was that Sugino quickly changed how he held the bat into a normal position and hit it with a force that the ball flew across the field.

"HE HIT IT! It's heading deep into the outfield!"

"Yatta!" cheered Kiyoko. Karasuma-sensei was clapping while main campus students were gaping in shock!

"It's a bases clearing triple! W-what the hell this is unexpected...Class E has taken the lead by 3 points!"

Kiyoko started doing the "Lucky Star Dance" (Is that the official name? I never watched the anime...) to celebrate for their lead. She was in the middle of jumping on one foot and rotating her arms when she noticed a man appeared by the Baseball Club benches.

"P.E.-sensei, who is that?" asked Kiyoko looking at the man who held a dangerous auroa.

Karasuma looked at where she was looking. "Gakuhō Asano, the principle of this school."

"...Does he know what we do?"

"He does. And he makes sure to get every advantage for it." The man grumbled.

"...The final boss in this game huh."

"Yes."

The girls came back from their own battle. They lost to the Basketball Club but nearly won surprising the students.

Hayami went up to the boys who weren't in the game yet, "So, how is your game going?"

The boys said their greetings before the girls noticed they were in the lead.

"!"

"WOAH!"

"They're winning against the baseball club!"

The girls were praising at the boys.

"Thanks....but...the last boss made his appearance right in the first inning." Said the boys in a worried tone.

"Now the real challenge begins." Said Karasuma to Kiyoko who was staring at the principle trying to figure him out. "Not only will this be a battle between the students...but also the instructors..."

"Hai.." muttered a worried Kiyoko.