Pretty Lady's master

Kiyoko was sitting Karasuma-sensei in the staff room. She wanted to be with Onii-chan and his classmates during the English lesson with the Pretty Lady but Karma made her stay with P.E.-sensei for reasons unknown.

Kiyoko had her head down on the desk. She was bored. Karasuma was sitting on his desk in front of her while typing on the computer.

"Why can't I be with the Pretty Lady?" Kiyoko asked, her head still on the table.

"You are too young" Karasuma-sensei said as he was thinking how inappropriate her lessons were.

"But I want to learn English with the class" Kiyoko whined.

"What have you learned?" Karasuma-sensei asked as he glanced at her from his laptop screen.

"I was learning my ABCs, like how to write them and say them. And was beginning to know the colors." Kiyoko asked raising her head from the desk. "P.E.-sensei is going to play with me?"

"For your age, that's incredible." Karasuma-sensei commented as he rummaged one of his desk drawer looking for something.

Kiyoko smiled with pride. Karasuma-sensei took out a whiteboard, markers, and an eraser. He then shut down his laptop.

"You want to me to practice?" Kiyoko asked.

Karasuma just nodded while writing a letter "C" on the board.

"What do I get if I do a good job? Will you buy me ice-cream? " Kiyoko asked with a closed eye smile. Karasuma just twitched in annoyance. "Hehe! Kidding~" Kiyoko said as she jumped off the chair. She walked to Karasuma's side and started to climb onto his lap.

Karasuma just sat there surprised that the little girl wanted to be near him. When Kiyoko finally got comfortable, she looked at the board.

"C!" Kiyoko said happily. (Anything underlined means it is said in English)

"Good." Karasuma said as he erased it and drew another letter, "Y."

"Y!"

The game continued. Karasuma continued to expand her vocabulary. Kiyoko learned basic words such as "cat", "food", etc.

"Aw that is cute~" said Korosensei as he appeared in front of them eating some snacks. He was enjoying the scene where Scary Karasuma had Kiyoko on his lap drawing letters. Too bad he had to dodge a few Anti-Sensei knives.

"Eeep! So mean!" Korosensei said. Kiyoko was giggling. Kiyoko was then handed a workbook by Korosensei.

"What's this?" she asked as she was flipping through the pages.

"Just a workbook that you can do. It has Elementary school level lessons for math, science, and language arts. Something to do besides sleeping in class." Korosensei said.

"Arigato Octopus-sensei!" Kiyoko said.

The door was slammed open and Bitch-sensei entered the room. She looked stressed and annoyed.

"Pretty Lady...Are you okay?" Kiyoko asked. Bitch-sensei then went to pick her up and then sat her down on her lap while she sat down on her chair.

"Oh Kiyoko-chan! You are one of my favorite students!" Bitch-sensei said hugging her if she was a stuffed bear. "Those brats are annoying and lessons are a pain in the ass!"

"...You seem to be unexpectedly popular with the students though." Karasuma said as he cleaned up the whiteboard and put them away.

"...That's nothing to brag about. I am a professional. I'm here to kill that octopus WHO IS OGGLING MY BREASTS WHILE GRACEFULLY SIPPING TEA!" Bitch-sensei screamed. Kiyoko jumped off of her lap as the woman was trying to stab the pervert.