Nurse Okuda and Doctor Karma

Happy NEW YEAR FROM LOS ANGELES!

So this is the KARMANAMI CHAPTER.

Kiyoko interacting with Okuda.

One thing led to another and me being sick (still am) and the result led to this. Idk wtf happened. My mind went crazy xD

Spacing might be weird since it's once again copy and pasted from my memo.

Also. This is set after the pool is built and Terasaka pushed Karma into the water. So, when Karma got wet, the wave also reached Kiyoko.

Class E learns new things every day. Korosensei's weakness, skills, school work, etc. It's always new.

Today they learned something about their constant visitor, Kiyoko.

"Achoo!"

She's extremely sensitive to water.

She has been splashed with water when the class were having fun in the pool. Who knew the energetic girl who loves to carry water guns would be sneezing her head off. It was ironic.
Kiyoko is currently sitting on Karma's lap as she kept on sneezing while she laid her head on his chest. When her face began turning red, Karma got up and packed his stuff. He was going to skip the rest of the school day to take care of her before her health gets worse.
The class felt guilty as they didn't know the girl's sensitivity towards water. They were just having fun. No wonder Karma kept a careful eye on her.
"Where we going?" Kiyoko asked in a daze as Karma picked her up.
"Home."
Kiyoko smiled and turned to face the class, "Bye bye! We're skipping."
Her cheeriness eased the class's guilt as some also said their goodbyes.
Once Karma closed the door, Kiyoko wrapped her arms around his neck. Karma sighed as this was one of the signs that this will be a long day.

"I'm back! California is quite cold in this season." Korosensei reported. (Ain't that the truth.)

He then had to dodge anti-sensei bullets aimed at him.
"At least bring back presents!" Maehara yelled out.
"Don't you know how expensive things are over there?!" Korosensei whined. "My wallet is empt- where's Karma-kun and Kiyoko-chan?"
"Sensei, Kiyoko-chan started to sneeze so Karma-kun took her home." Isogai reported. "She's sensitive to water."
Korosensei deadpanned before turning pink and giggled. The class felt uneasy. Their crazy teacher is cooking up some trouble.
He then went back to normal and started their lesson. The class slowly followed his lead. Might as well ignore it for now. Their exams are coming so they need to be ready.

...

"Um, you needed to see me Sensei?" Okuda asked shyly.

The octopus has asked her to stay behind after class so she felt nervous. She didn't do anything wrong so what could he want?
"Yes Okuda-san." Korosensei patted her head in an attempt to calm her down. "I need you to drop off Karma-kun's homework since he left before I had a chance to give it to him."
Okuda smiled. "Hai Sensei!"
Korosensei chuckled and handed her the stack of homework. "Wonderful. This is also his address." He gave her a slip of paper with an address on it. "Have a safe trip and tell Kiyoko-chan Sensei is wishing her a fast recovery!" He called out when the chemistry genius walked out the door.
Silence
Korosensei then furiously scribbled on his OTP book in the Karmanami section. This is going to be good!

...

When Okuda knocked on the door, she was surprised at the scene in front of her when the door opened.
Kiyoko had red cheeks and with half closed eyelids. She wore a bunny onsie with the hood up and sleeves passed her hands. Karma had a black apron over his shirt and a wooden spoon in one hand as the other arm supported his sister who clung to his neck.
"Ah Okuda-san." Karma said genuinely surprised to see his classmate.
"Hi Karma-kun. Korosensei asked me to give you your homework." She said as she showed him his homework. "Kiyoko-chan, Korosensei wishes you a speedy recovery."
Kiyoko didn't seem to hear her until after a few moments and then she slowly nodded her head. Okuda wrinkled her eyebrows as she worried for the child.
"She's like that when she's sick. It's normal." Karma said to lessen her worries. He put the spoon in a pocket of the apron as he took his homework. "She gets delirious."
Okuda' worries didn't lessen when she heard that, in fact, it increased. "Oh, I went to the store to buy a few snacks for her and some children's med-hmph" Okuda blushed when Karma covered her mouth with his large hand.
Karma shushed her as he glanced at Kiyoko who seemed to be in a daze and oblivious to them. He sighed in relief. "Gomen, but she freaks out when she hears the word. She hates it."
"A-ah gomen" Okuda stuttered.
"Kiyoko, Okuda-san brought you snacks."