Isogai and Maehara

"Onii-chan~" Kiyoko called out as she entered Karma's room. "Let's go to the park please?" she asked as she held up a bag with various toys. "I'm bored."

Karma also felt the same way. There wasn't nothing to do. "Sure." Maybe he'll nap in a tree at the park. He rose from the bed and Kiyoko smiled in happiness.

...

The park was nearby so it wasn't long before they reached it.

"Onii-chan, push me in the swings?" Kiyoko asked looking at him, ready to pull the puppy-dog eyes if he denied her request.

Karma shrugged, "Alright."

Kiyoko immediately brighten up and ran to the swings. She sat down and waited excitedly when her big brother would push her.

Karma took his time and when he did reach Kiyoko, he pushed her on the swings. Kiyoko's yells of happiness was heard. Yup, his sister was his soft spot.

A few minutes passed and Kiyoko jumped when she reached the peak of the arc. She landed without any injuries but still got a light scold from Karma. "Warn me when you are going to do that."

"Haiii" she said as she ran off to the monkey bars. "Onii-chan!" she called out and pointed to it indicating that she wants him to help her.

"Fiiine"

As Karma lifted his younger sister up so she could grab hold of the monkey bars, he felt his phone vibrate. "Oh it's Nagisa," mumbled Karma, setting his sister down, "Hold on. I'll be under that tree over there." Kiyoko pouted as she watched her brother's back and decided that if he wouldn't play with her now, she'd just have to find new friends. Looking left and right, she spotted two kids about her age. One was a girl and one was a boy. They both had raven hair and soft gold eyes.

"Oh! Hey, wanna play?" asked Kiyoko as she rushed over to them, being careful not to dirty her new cherry red shoes that her Onii-chan had gotten her. The two kids looked at each other until the boy, who looked just a little older than Kiyoko and the other girl, nodded.

"Sure!" he replied, smiling, "I'm Youichi and this is my sister Maaya." He helped his sister up and she brushed some sand off her skirt.

"My name's Kiyoko!" shouted the now ecstatic girl.

"What are we gonna play?" asked Maaya looking shyly at her new friend. Kiyoko grinned.

"I brought some extra water guns!" exclaimed the red head, "and my Onii-chan loves to play games with me! I bet we could play with him! Oh, just don't shoot it at each other though..."

"Why not?" asked Youichi curiously as Kiyoko handed the two blue and red wasabi water filled guns.

"Um..." thought Kiyoko, "Well...I added a secret ingredient inside and it wouldn't be good if we shot each other."

"Ehhh?" pouted Maaya, frightened, "We're gonna hurt people?!" Kiyoko whistled nervously.

"Well...not really since my Onii-chan is super good at dodging," replied Kiyoko, reassuring Maaya.

"Do you think our Onii-chan and his friend can play too? I think he's around the park somewhere and it'd be more fun with more people," reasoned Maaya, smiling. Kiyoko nodded and the three ran tiny steps around the park, looking for their Onii-chan and friend.

They reached a corner of the park and Kiyoko's new friends pointed at a couple of older kids.

"That's our Onii-chan and over there his friend, Maehara-nii." Youichi said.

Kiyoko's eyes widen. Well now that she thinks about it, her new friends did look like Isogai-nii.

"Ah it's Isogai-nii and Maehara-nii! This will be even better!" Kiyoko said smiling.