Chiba and Hayami

I give you the next installment of Kiyoko interacting with Class E.

Kiyoko interacting with Class E snipers!

TheRoseShadow21 made this beautiful masterpiece. I just typed up the story and she made my...however many words it was to this work of art! THANK YOU SENPAI!

...

During free periods, the two known as 'the sniper couple' would often go to the edge of the forest to practise their shooting. Today was no exception. They had set up their targets, selected their guns from the wide range they could use, and had been practising solidly for about half an hour.

"Bulls-eye." Chiba couldn't help but mutter in satisfaction as his bullet hit the target once again. A few seconds later, a single satisfied laugh from Hayami indicated that she, too, had hit her target again. Lowering her gun so that it was hanging by her side, Hayami walked over to Chiba, a soft smile lighting up her face. Today's practise session was proving to be a fruitful one.

"Perhaps we should move our targets further away." she suggested, gesturing to the boards.
Chiba nodded, and they put their weapons down on the grass. Then, they walked towards the wooden targets they always took with them to shooting sessions when a sneeze stopped them in their tracks. They both whirled around to see Kiyoko staring at them innocently, bunny backpack on her back. Both of them simultaneously breathed out a sigh of relief. Karma's little sister was fast becoming a fixture in the classroom. A welcome one, at that. Surprisingly ,she'd even been of some help with assassination attempts, although naturally Karma had limited the extent to which that occurred.

"Hey, Chiba-nii, Hayami-nee." Kiyoko chirped. Hayami blushed at the seemed she enjoyed being referred to as 'Hayami-nee', Chiba noted with some amusement. He couldn't blame her. The little girl was fun to be around.

"Hey." Chiba replied. "You okay?" Kiyoko nodded earnestly, smiling. Chiba smiled back at her, as did Hayami, even if both were still slightly baffled at her presence.

"How long have you been here, Kiyoko?" Hayami asked curiously.

"Not long. Just watching you." she informed them, bouncing on the spot happily. "Ah, and Onii-Chan said it was okay so don't worry." she giggled suddenly, making both snipers grin at her.

Silently, the two of them agreed on a new spot for the target boards, and then put them down. Then, they walked back towards their guns and picked them up again. That was when Hayami noticed that Kiyoko was still standing in the same spot. A spot that would now be in the line of fire. The bullets were designed to only kill Koro-sensei, but still...

"Kiyoko, you're in the way standing there." Hayami informed her shortly. Kiyoko pouted and stuck her tongue out at her.

"Whyyyyy?" she whined, refusing to budge. Hayami sighed, and planted her hands on her hips, ready to deal with what was clearly another cheeky mood of Kiyoko's.
Recognising the potential for a spat or a tantrum brewing, Chiba sighed. Then, he put his rifle down again and walked up to Kiyoko. Squatting down, he scooped her up in his arms and adjusted her so that she was resting on his side, similar to the way he'd once seen Karma carry Kiyoko when she had been crying about something or other. Then, he started purposefully walking, holding her tight as he did so.

"Chiba-nii...what are you doing...?" sounding utterly baffled, Kiyoko squirmed and wriggled impressively, but Chiba managed to keep his grip as he found a grassy, safe spot, and put Kiyoko down. Then, he returned to Hayami, who had been staring at him the entire time looking utterly baffled. He gave her a calm look.

"There's one way of dealing with things..." she deadpanned. Chiba just shrugged.

"Chiba-nii! Hayami-nee!" Kiyoko was sitting on the grass and looking a little annoyed. "What were you doing?Why did you do that?"