Chapter Forty-Four: [Ollie IX]

Ollie walked in, pouting. "I can't find him. I've been abandoned!" He dropped to the floor dramatically.
    Maverick looked over. "You haven't been abandoned you ex theatre kid." Ollie played dead. Maverick looked at him. "Mm, guess he won't get to see me wipe my forehead with my shirt." He started to walk away.
    Ollie sat up. "AYE!"
    "Such a shame," Maverick spoke. Ollie got up quickly, barreling into him. Maverick grunted, arms wrapping around Ollie to hold him as he nearly toppled over. "Aye!"
    Ollie's eyes then went wide, gagging. "GGH — EW! YOU'RE SO SWEATY!"
    "I've been out fixing my mustang all day in the garage! Of course I'll be sweaty!" Maverick laughed, pulling him closer and rubbed his sweaty face on his, laughing more.
    Ollie gagged louder, squinting his eyes shut. "EW EW EW EW BABE!!" Maverick stopped with heavy laughter, still holding him as he grinned. Ollie frowned at him. "You're still hot."
    "Well considering I brought you 'back to life' when waving a chance to see me sweaty and shirtless over your head, yeahhh."
    Ollie grinned. "Alright alright, I'mma go find Milo for real this time."
    Maverick set him down. "He's in the guest room at the very end of the hall in front of us, Cassidy said that's ours when we come visit."
    Ollie grinned more, running towards the hall. "THANKS BABE! LOVE YOU BABE!"
    "You're welcome!!"
    Ollie opened the door with a wide grin, about to say something but stopped. Milo was napping peacefully in the cold room. He blinked at him before stepping in and quietly shut the door.
    "Hi Olls," he talked sleepily, opening an eye to look at him. Ollie turned to him, smiling as he jogged towards the bed and jumped onto it, crawling up to him.
    "I found you."
    "Mm," he laughed, "you did." He pulled him up. "Why do you smell like gasoline and sweat?"
    "Blegh. Blame Maverick." Ollie laid his head into his chest before flopping down.
    "I missed a chance to witness that? Oh my." He looked at him, eyes half open.
    Ollie looked at him, frowning. "Rude."
    "Oh?" Milo sat up, leaned back on his arms as he looked down at him. "And how am I rude, Olly-Dolly?"
    Ollie sat up as well leaning on his elbow as he squinted at him. "You wouldn't save me?" Milo looked at him, tilting his head.
    "Mm, after a bit,"
    Ollie rolled his eyes. "I'll remember that."
    "I'm sure you will dolly," he bowed to kiss between his eyebrows, laying back down. "I'm enjoying the cold."
    Ollie moved to lay on top of him, cuddling up with him. "It does feel nice." He nodded, arms around him as he drifted off. Ollie listened to his breathing, looking at him before gently kissing his cheek. Milo smiled, hands drifting up his shirt to hug him tighter as his face slowly dropped emotion, sleepily quietly. Ollie closed his eyes, deciding to nap with him.
    The door opened, Ollie and Milo looked at Maverick walking in, smiling. Maverick pulled back the covers, pulling Ollie in and under as Milo joined. The two squished him between them as Ollie grinned, looking at the both of them. Maverick kissed his temple as Milo kissed his collarbone.
    Ollie closed his eyes, sighing happily. Heaven indeed. . .
    Maverick wrapped his arms around his chest, hugging. Milo wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer. Ollie held both of their arms, starting to drift off to sleep again, Milo breathed soft, already drifting off. Maverick listened to them, relaxing. Soon he fell asleep with them.