Chapter Sixty: [Rebecca I]

"How long ago was that?? Because —"
    "Before I had you Oliver, and I would doubt it, Cass." She grinned with a chuckle.
    Cassidy grinned back. "Maverick can vouch for me."
    "She'd let women lick wine off her tits."
    Rebecca looked up at Maverick, linking her arm with his. "Wow. Atta girl." She laughed, looking back to Cassidy.
    "I knew I was born into the right family." Ollie laughed softly.
    Cassidy smirked. "Correction I still let them, them is my girls."
    "Please, guys would be buying me drinks left and right just to get with me for the night. Though I took the drinks, never the men." She smirked.
    "Daaaamnnn!" Ollie laughed.
    "That's my aunt, woo." Cassidy laughed as well.
    "That's my mother." He snickered.
    "This is the first time even stepping anywhere near a club." Macy said.
    Rebecca turned to Macy smiling. "You'll have so much fun dear."
    Spark eyed her. "Trust me hon, you will." She smiled up at them and they smiled back.
    "You know, this is also my first time in a club." Ollie admitted.
    Macy turned to Ollie. "Wwhhhaaattt?"
    "Maverick will make it a night to remember that's for sure." Cassidy smirked.
    "That so?" He smirked.
    "Yeah if I drink myself to a whore state." Maverick joked, Ollie smirked up at him.
    "You know what I'm going to be doing then." Ollie said as Maverick rose a brow.
    "Oh gosh." Rebecca chuckled.
    Maverick leaned in to whisper. "Yeah, having liquor spit in your mouth."
    Ollie smirked. "Duh."
    He grinned. "Knew you were a whore for me."
    "Absolutely."
    Maverick rolled his eyes, holding him by his waist once more. "Since Ollie and Macy haven't been in clubs, leads me to ask; Milo have you?"
    Milo looked at him. "Oh, no no, no never my family forbid it since we were christians."
    Cassidy looked over. "You're a christian?"
    Ollie went wide eyed. "Oh shit."
    "Unfortunately, born and raised in a christian family but I left when I had the chance, so." Milo explained, Ollie held in his comment, smiling.
    "I hope my dad's working tonight at this club." Spark smiled.
    "Oh I'm sure he is." Maverick replied.
    "What." Macy stared at Spark.
    "Oh my god you have to meet my dad! He loves you! He also calls you his "Future Daughter-in-law" soo."
    "Our dad, Spark. Our dad." Sadie commented, Spark rolled their eyes.
    "Oh my." Rebecca replied as they smile.
    "Oh I'm nervous." Macy chuckled, fixing her hair.
    "Oh don't worry, he's been dying to see you, so when I told him we're coming to Vegas. . . he nearly blew my eardrums in excitement." They chuckle.
    "Really?"
    "He wants to see you, you got nothing to worry about babe. Oh, and apologies if he scares you, his accent is loud." They smile nervously.
    "Mm. Okay," she nodded, seeing they were all nearing the elevators Spark hit the elevator button. Macy inhaled deeply, smiling as he doors opened, the og three and their partners stepped in.
    Rebecca stepped in, turning as she held the bar as Sadie stood near the buttons, pressing the first floor button. Rebecca watched the numbers, thinking quietly.
    Sadie looked at her, tilting her head. "Mrs. Simmons, you alright? I think you're spacing out."
    Rebecca blinked, turning. "Oh uhm, I'm fine thank you." Sadie looked at her, nodding before looked away. Rebecca watched her before looking down at her watch.
    The numbers slowly dropped, finally reaching one, and dinged, announcing, "First floor." as the doors opened.
    Macy was the first one to step out. Sadie followed her out, as did the others.
    It was well into the night when the group finally reached the Nightclub.
   Ollie looked around. "Woah. . ."
   Macy laughed. "The music is so loud my gosh."
   Rebecca grinned, taking in a deep breath as she nodded. I feel young again.
    "It's a lot louder inside so plug your ears if you must." Maverick smiled, looking ahead. "Spark, Sadie, your dad's working."
    They looked over, smiling big as Rebecca blinked, looking at them both before turning.
    The bouncer stood, shadowed by the neon lights he looked harsh, but as the line shortened with either turning folks away or letting them in, his default frown shifted to a fatherly, warm smile.
    Spark and Sadie grinned. "Dad!" They yelled, Rebecca tried to make out who it was.
    "Hey there kids!" He pulled them in, laughing. Sadie was dragged in the hug, laughing. "Almost tall as your old man eh?" He questioned the both of them. Rebecca's face and jaw dropped. Ollie glanced at her then looked at the man.
    The man, who's badge read Damian, was tall at six foot eleven and muscular, a neatly kept salt-and-peppered black beard swallowed his jaw and chin, a bushy mustache blending into it. He had hair exactly like Spark's but not as fluffy and pure black, his eyes a soft brown color. Damian looked over.
    "Now, which one's my future daughter-in-law?" He asked, his voice thick in Scottish tongue. Macy swallowed, stepping forward as she stared as he looked at her, smiling. "My you're adorable."
    Macy fiddled with her hands a bit. "Thanks,"
    "Aye son, you found the one." He looked up. Spark just smiled sheepishly as Damian laughed. "Oh quit that sheepy smile y'little lamb!" Spark squeaked and laughed as Damian ruffled their hair. "Now, where's — ahh Maverick! Are these all in your par —" He finally noticed Rebecca, his expression shifted to a look of surprise. "— ty. . ." Rebecca slowly walked forward, staring.
    "Well I'll be." He looked at her smiling. "It's been a while, aye Tills?"
     She smiled. "Years a real long time Dj."
    Damian smiled more. "Oliver, my you've grown a lot, a direct clone of your mother."
    Ollie stared at him. "Whaaaat,"
    Maverick and the others watched the interaction, confused. "Wait you know, Mrs. Simmons?"
    "Son we go way back, eh pre-teen years? Highschool sweethearts."
    "Ehhh yeah I believe so?" She examined his face, feeling something twist in her body. Am I crushing? Is that what being in love feels like?
    Damian looked at her, eyes shining in a flame relit after years of nothing. He felt something in his gut twist and ignite, shaking his head. "Right, uh," he cleared his throat, opening the door. "You folks have a nice time, alright?" he still took his eyes off her, as if locked in.
    Rebecca walked past him, smiling softly as she walked in. Ollie couldn't tell if he should be disgusted or shocked as he walked in.
    Damian's hand reached, only a little before it crossed with the other. "Have a nice time in there Tills." There was a hint of something in his voice, something that matched that reawakened flame in his eyes as he closed the door after them.
    Rebecca looked back at him, tilting her head. "I will." She smirked.
    Macy walked in as well. "Woah. . . It's huge!" Rebecca grinned, walking in more as she looked around. She took off her jacket, laying it down at an empty table and grinned more, already heading to the dance floor. Macy walked over, laying her bag down and sat. Spark sat down beside her, tapping her arm as she turned and looked at them. Rebecca hurried for the dancefloor, living life as she danced away with a grin.
    Ten minutes later, Rebecca was dancing with Ollie, laughing and smiling with her hands in her hair, whipping her head around and laughed. Ollie laughed, turning to look at Maverick, who looked at him too and smiled. Ollie motioned him over, grinning. Maverick got up, grinning as he walked over.
    Rebecca gasped, laughing. "My SONG!" She danced more, leaning her head back while laughing. Damian watched her happily from the bar, sipping a moscow mule.
    She danced her heart out, living her life to the fullest as he turned, chatting with the bartender at times. Rebecca grinned, running a hand through her hair as she jogged towards the bar. She saw Damian, and grinned, her body suddenly hot with nerves.
    Damian turned again, then looked surprised at her heading over. Rebecca leaned on the counter, looking at the bartender. "One straight tequila shot with lime."
    "You got it!" The bartender replied as Damian looked at her, smiling.
    She turned to look at him, tilting her head. "What're you smiling at, eh Dj?"
    "Oh, just you, who else?" He watched her roll her eyes with a smirk.
    "Bold."
    Damian smirked. "Been bold with you." He finished off his cocktail and set down the glass
    Rebecca chuckled. "I know,"
    "M'boutta be a lot more bold." He chuckled.
    "That so?"
    "Mhm," he replied. "Just letting you get a drink." She raised an eyebrow. The bartender slid her her drink while he tended to others. She took it effortlessly, looking at Damian and downed the shot while looking at him, and set the glass down.
    What is he thinkin'?
    Damian watched her, grinning and got from his seat, walking over. He curled his arm around her waist, picked her up and then set her down, carrying her off somewhere.
    Rebecca chuckled with a grin. "Oo,"
    He opened the door to a private room, nudging her inside before closing the door behind the both of them, locking it. She stepped back, raising her eyebrows before unbuttoning her shirt. "You haven't changed a single bit."
    Damian looked at her, smirking as he looked at her unbuttoning her shirt. "And you haven't either." She bit her lip, pulling her shirt open before sliding it off and kicked off her heels as his smirk turned to a grin while he walked over, body leaning and scooped her up, holding her thighs tight before lowering her slightly, not even waiting before closing the distance and locking their lips.
    Rebecca kissed him, holding his face and deepened it immediately. Damian inhaled, fingers curling as he set her down on a table, exhaling as he pushed his tongue through. She hummed softly, tilting her head as she curled her tongue around his.
    He pushed deeper into the kiss, hands lifting as he hastily undid her jeans, and then his own, desperation causing his fingers to stumble over themselves. She wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning softly.
    God his hands feel like just how I remember, his lips. . . god does his dick feel like how I remember? I think I'm about to find out.
    Damian was quick to pull his pants to his feet and shrugged out of them, pulling hers off as well, hands dancing on bare skin as he traced the edges of her underwear, groaning into her mouth as he slipped a hand under and in, desperate but tender. His heart pounded, and his skin burned.
    Rebecca moaned against his lips, eyes rolling back, opening her legs more as he moved his lips from hers, opening his eyes. "Tillie. . . oh 'Becca. . ." He breathed in a sigh, then pushed their lips back together, fingers working her as his free hand held a leg.
    Rebecca breathed quickly, tightening her arms around him as she moaned more, looking at him then leaned to watch. He slipped her underwear down to an ankle, pushing down his boxers. "Becca. . ." He breathed shallow on her lips, looking at her.
    She looked at him, lips parted. "Oh, Damian. . ." She smirked, breathing softly.
    He smiled, and the smile quivered as his eyes fluttered as he pushed in slow. "Holy fuck you don't know how much I've missed you. . ."
    She closed her eyes, leaning he rhead back as she moaned softly. "Oh god Damian. . ." Why'd I ever leave you. . .?
    "God it's just like I remember. . . but even better." He swallowed, slowly thrusting as he inhaled in sharply.
    She groaned with a smile. "Oh so so much better." He pressed her cheek to hers, breathing shallow near her ear as his hands tenderly hold her thighs, mouthing under her jaw.
    Damian pressed her cheek to hers, breathing shallow near her ear as his hands tenderly hold her thighs, mouthing under her jaw. She held his hair, moaning quietly as she moved to take off her bra as one of his hands lifted to hold hers, pulling them away and undid it for her, tossing it as he looked down, admiring her chest and body, picking up the pace as he threw off his shirt.
    She grinned, watching him as she huffed and moaned. "Should I say it?"
    "Please god do." He looked at her. "I wanna hear you say it like you used too when we were teens. . ." He continued to keep the pace, breathing little grunts into her neck as he sucked hickeys.
    She grinned, leaning her head back as she gasped. "Oh fuck daddy! Oh, Damian!"
    "Holy fuck. Please say it more, please 'Becca!"
    "Oh, daddy! Please, I need you!"
   "God, oh fuck."
    "Harder. Please." Rebecca arched her back, completely melted under him. "Oh god, Damian. Fuck, I've missed this so much!"
    "I have too. Shit we should've of just married each other, hell why you settled for that whiney bitch is beyond me."
    She chuckled, groaning as she shook her head. "I don't even know."
    He smiled. "He took you from me, my sweet 'Becca." He breathed. "Fuck I-I'm so fucking close."
    "Fill me. Fuck, just fill me." She begged, he grinned against her skin.
    "Didn't I always?" He asked as she grinned, pressing her head against his as she moaned more. He groaned, fucking her heavy against the table. "Hah hah hah!" He grunted into her neck. She held his arms, huffing as she moaned to each thrust. Her eyes squinted shut and eyebrows furrowed.
    Damian's body shuddered as he moaned, pressing his waist to her legs as he came heavily. "Fuck!" He felt her as she arched her back more, moaning out as she followed after him.
    "Oh fuck!" She breathed heavy, holding onto him.
    "Shit I missed this, I missed this so much, take it, please, I'm begging Tills." He begged in a whiney tone in that thick accent. "Please please."
    She kissed his neck quickly, speaking against his skin. "I'm taking it, Damian. I'm taking all of it."
    Damian shuddered. "Ca-carry my kid like it should've been. . ." Rebecca nodded quickly. He held her, tender and gentle as he whispered addicting sweetness into her ear while he stood there, leaned over and onto her, not moving at all.
    She hugged him, kissing his ear as she breathed softly. "Mm, I wonder how both our kids will react. . . to being brothers. . . well, sibling for Spark." Damian wondered.
    She put her head into him, whispering. "I'm not sure." she chuckled and sighed softly. "But I'm still with Martin, Damian. . ."
    "So?"
    "What if he finds out?" She frowned softly. He moved to look at her. Rebecca studied his face and reached to hold it. He'd hurt you. She wanted to say. I'd never see you again. But she knew Damian would responded with; "Not before I kill the bastard first."
    He leaned into her touch. "Then, then I'll. . . I'll. . ." He sighed in defeat. "I don't know, what I'd do. . . but all I know is I'll make sure you're safe. . ."
    "Promise me. . ."
    "Oh 'Bec. . . baby. . . I'm never breaking a promise for you. . . that's Martin's job." He joked, laughing softy before gently kissing her cheek. She smiled, closing her eyes and nodded. "You matter too much to me, even after all these years. . ."
    She breathed softly, looking at him. "I never stopped thinking about you. . ." She said, acting like she wanted to convince him to stay with her, knowing he'd do so anwyays, no need to convince. "I couldn't leave because of Oliver. . ."
    "You have a chance, we have a chance to love again. . ."
    She furrowed her eyebrows. "Do we?"
    Damian nodded, eyes glossy. "Yes my sweet 'Bec, we do. . ."
     Her eyes glossed over. "He's so mean to Oliver. I try to protect him but, he would stop me. . ."
    "I'd never. . . god I'd hate myself if I ever raised my voice at your son."
    "He hurts him." She whispered, he looked at her, eyes wide in hurt for the son that didn't belong to him by blood. . . "No one knows about it, to my knowledge. But, he's just mean. . . the job doesn't help. He comes home, fucks, and sleeps. That's it. . ." She closed her eyes.
    "Oh my. . . my sweet Tills." He whispered, eyes narrowing as he fought tears.
    Rebecca looked at him. "I'm so sorry. . ." She whispered.
    "What for baby? Don't be sorry. . ." He looked around, there was a couch he missed entirely as he picked her up and walked over, sitting carefully as he cupped her face. "Don't be sorry." She examined his face, frowning as he looked at her.
    She looked down. "It should have been you and I. . ."
    "It should've." He agreed, lifting her head. "But hey, hey we have a chance. . . we have a chance to be us, like it should've been. . ."
    "No more pain?"
    "I never showed you pain, in our first years together, did I?" She shook her head slowly. "My heart belongs to you again, after all these years. I would never show you pain, I'd-I'd hate myself hon. . ."
    Rebecca closed her eyes, leaning into him as she nodded. "Okay. . . can we, keep this quiet for now?"
    "Yes. Yes we can. . ." She nodded against him. Damian held her, arms soft around her as he rubbed her back. "Hey 'Becca. . ."
    "Yeah?"
    "I've-I've had dreams. . . of you, carrying our baby, making our own little family. God it felt so, perfect so right I-I never wanted to wake up. . ."
   She examined his face. "Really?"
    He nodded. "Really." He watched her take his hands.
    "Let me make that dream come true. . ."
    He pressed his palms to her stomach, soft. "I think I'm dreaming because I can feel a little kick. . ." He laughed softly.
    Rebecca laughed, leaning her head back as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "Martin didn't even feel Oliver kicking, he wanted nothing to do with him."
    "I want everything to do with this baby, if you have one. God this is a dream come true. And Oliver. . . I'll give that boy the father he deserves."
    "Thank you. . ." She smiled softly.
    "Anything for you. . ."
    Rebecca leaned her head back against the head of the couch, humming with a soft smile. Damian pushed closer, huffing as he laid against her as she held him, kissing his ear.
    He chuckled. "That tickles." She raised her eyebrows, basically locking onto him as she kept going. Damian laughed, "'Bec, stop!" he laughed more as he tried to pull away with a big smile. She didn't stop, grinning and making loud kissy sounds.
    "'Becca! You're acting like you used to — Ah! Quit you rascal!" He laughed more, trying to pull her off. She shook her head, laughing as she kissed all over his face. He smiled big, just laughing as she stopped after a while, leaning her head back, and laughed. He looked at her, smiling.
    Rebecca looked at him, smiling big as Damian crinkled his nose to hers. "God this'll sound horrible, but I hope that guy you're gonna call takes care of Martin soon. I dislike being away from you again after so long. . ."
    She tilted her head, examining his face. "I know. . ." He looked at her as he leaned and softly kissed her cheek. She closed her eyes. "It'll be a little. . ."
    "God I hope. . . I don't wanna leave you."
    "I know. . ."
    He sighed heavy, laying his head on her chest. Then came a heavy knock on the door as he looked up as she turned, staring. Damian looked at her, then looked back, quick to get up and pull out. "Hang on!" He called, she watched him.
    "Damian god damnit you're ten minutes over your break!" A thick voice replied.
    "Oop."
    "SSHIT!" He hissed as he cleaned himself off and rushed to get back into his clothes, she smiled at him. He looked at her. "Can I help you honey?"
    She shook her head. "I've got it." She nodded, standing as she got her clothes back on.
    Damian smirked, hurrying over and kissed her cheek, before rushing to unlock the door. "Apologies sir I didn't check the clock." He smiled nervously. The man, his boss, just glared and huffed and nudged him out, not even looking in the room.
    "Don't do it again Damian."
    Rebecca watched, putting her hands on her hips. "Oh give him a break, everyone becomes ten minutes over their break when it comes to me."
    His boss just did a dismissed wave at her, groaning. Rebecca walked out, fixing her hair as she watched Damon walk past their kids, looking at Ollie and Spark for a minute, before heading back outside to do his job.