Chapter 9

*Alyssa POV*

"Ughh I just want to sleep" I groan tiredly as I fall on the bed.

"Too bad, my mom emailed me some wedding ideas that we need to look at now" Hayes says laying next to me.

"Just bring your laptop here so that I don't have to get up"

"Lazy" He mutters as he goes to his 'office'.

"I heard that!" I yell into the pillow.

"You were suppose to" He says sitting down next to me and opening his laptop.

"Ok, first off she says the color options are blue, mint green, purple, pink. Which one do you want?" He says looking down at me.

"I like mint green but which ever one you want is fine" I say sitting up.

"OK mint green it is!" He says typing something to his mom.

"Now we need a destination for the wedding, the options are at a resort in a little town about an hour away and it would be an outdoor wedding or go to Hawaii for the wedding." He says.

"As much as I would love to go to Hawaii I think the resort would be better. What do you think?" I say leaning my head on him.

"I was thinking the same thing" he says typing something else to his mom and then sending it, "Ok we should be getting some pictures tomorrow"

I simply nod tiredly. Hayes laughs.

"Go to sleep, beautiful."

"What about you?"

"I need to change and then I'll be right back" he says kissing my forehead and then going to the bathroom.

I stand up and walk to the dresser and grab some spandex and a long t-shirt. I quickly change out of my dinner clothes and into my shorts and shirt then lay back down. Hayes comes out a few minutes later with basketball shorts on but no shirt.

He slips into bed next to me and slowly I feel his arms wrap around me.

"Hayes?" I ask sleepily.

"Hmm" He responds and I feel his warm breathe on my neck.

"Do you think we'll last?" I ask and he immediately sits up.

"What??" He asks.

"I mean we were forced into this and yes we both have feelings for each other but it's going fast and what if we don't last..what if we end up getting a divorce in not even 3 years." I say beginning to cry.

"Hey, hey...look at me, Alyssa" He says grabbing my chin. I slowly look up at him and when he sees me crying he wipes away my tears.

"Alyssa, what's wrong?" He asks seriously.

"H-Hayes....I don't want to lose you" I sob.

"There's no getting rid of me. I will be right by your side for the rest of your life" He smirks which causes me to smile.

"There's the beautiful smile I love" He says and then kisses my nose.

"Now, let's get some sleep. You've had a long day. And tomorrow will be just as worse" Hayes says and I nod.

We lay down just like before and a slowly begin to fall asleep.

*Morning*

"Owww oww Hayes your crushing me!!" I say trying to push him off me.

This morning when I woke up I was laying on my stomach and Hayes for some reason was sprawled out on top of me. It wasn't a problem then but now I really have to pee and he's sound asleep.
"Hayessss get your fat butt up" I shove my elbow into his back.

"Owww" He suddenly says.

"Haha payback!" I smirk.

"Payback for what?" He asks confused.

"Your laying on me and I have to pee!! Now get up!!"

"Only if I get a kiss"

"Fine once I'm done you'll get a kiss"

He rolls off of me and I run to the bathroom.

Once I finish I walk out of the bathroom but run straight into something hard. I look up and see Hayes smirking down on me.

"I believe you owe me a kiss now"

"Only if you can catch me!" I yell running out of the room.

I hear him laugh and then start running after me.

"You do realize I'm a lot faster than you!" He yells.

"You'll never catch me!!!" I yell back.

I start to run into the pantry but before I can I get tackled to the ground.

"Got you!" He smirks and starts to lean in.

Before our lips can touch though, the doorbell rings.

"What now??" Hayes says clearly annoyed.

I laugh and walk to the door with him. On the other side Nash is standing there with tears running down his face.

"Nash? W-what happened" I ask.

"Its Skylynn"

-----------------------------------------
Hello beautiful people of wattpad!!!! Yay I'm not dead! Sorry for not updating in so long! But you get a double update today (if I have time).
Sooooo something happened to Sky!!! Continue reading to find out!!!---->
(I'm very hyper rn)
~Alyssa