Chapter 7

Alyssa Pov

I walk downstairs and look for some ice cream because I've been craving some all morning.

"Hayes!!!!" I yell.

"Yes?" He asks jogging downstairs.

"I'm eating this ice cream" I say holding the tub up and walking into the living room.

He nods and then says "When will Avery and Cam be over?"

"6" i say glancing at the clock, "and it's 11 right now."

I grab the TV remote and sit on the coach and begin to flip through the channels and finally stop on a Christmas movie marathon.

-----------------------------------------

6 hours later

"Alyssa, wake up" Hayes says slightly shaking me.

"What." I mumble.

"You need to get ready. Avery and Cam will be here soon." He says helping me up. I nod my head and go upstairs to change.

I take a quick shower and then decide to curl my hair. After curling my hair i put on my dress which is high low and white on top and blue on bottom. I put on my silver sandals and then my heart necklace that my brother, Dylan, gave me before he went away to college.

After putting on some light make up I grab my iPhone and clutch and go downstairs to see Hayes waiting for me. He has on khaki pants with a black polo and blue vans. He looks hot and I can't help but stare. "Like what you see?" He asks smirking. I roll my eyes and start to say something but my phone rings.

"Hey little sis!" Dylan says when I answer.

"Dylan!!!" I practically scream. "Haha I got a surprise for you. Open your door!" He says and then hangs up. Hayes gives me a confused look but I ignore him and go to the door.  When I open the door I see my brother standing there smiling at me.

"Dylan!!!!!"I yell and jump into his arms. I haven't seen him in a little aver a year but we still call and Skype.

"I missed you so much!" He says when I let go. I smile and turn around to see Hayes standing there awkwardly.

"Hayes this is my brother Dylan. Dylan, this is the guy mom and dad want me to marry." I say to them

"Nice to meet you. Just a warning, if you hurt her I will kill you myself." Dylan says and Hayes looks a little scared.

"Don't worr, Hayes. He's just being a little overprotective. 

------------------------------

(A/N)

I finally updated!!! Comment what yall think!!♡♡