Chapter 2

*Hayes POV*

"Hayes me and your dad have something important to tell you." My mom says sitting in front of me. "Ok make it quick I have to get to school." I say. "Well when yu were born my friend had a baby girl a few months after we had you. So we decided that when you both turn 17 yall will get married. And she just turned 17! So you are going to go meet her tonight. She goes to your school!" My mom says."When  are we getting married?" I ask.. "You two are going to decide that. But her mom, and me and your dad bought you two a really nice house in this neighborhood so yall will be moving in together in 3 days! Now go to school before your late!!" My mom says. I walk out the door and quickly run to school.

(Skip school)

*Alyssa POV*

It's the end of the day and Avery already left. I walk back to my locker to get my book when I see Mackenzie, the head cheerleader, who also bullys me. I try to walk the other way but she sees me. "Hey look it's the nerd!" She yells. All her friends start laughing and soon everyone in the hall starts calling me names like Loser, Ugly, Fat, and Nerd. I run down the hall with tears in my eyes. I almost make it to the door's until I run into someone. I look up and see Nash standing there. "Nash! What are you doing here???" I ask hugging him. "I'm picking up Hayes today. Is he still bullying you?" He asks. Nash is the only one that knows about Hayes bullying me. "Yea." I say. "I'm sorry. Well I'll see you around. Just call me when you want to hang out!" He says walking away. I walk out the door and see my mom's car. I run to the car and get in the front. "Are you still mad?" My mom asks. "No. But when I move in with this mystery guy will I still have to go to school?" I ask. "No actually today was your last day!" My mom says. "Perfect!" I say. "Why is it perfect?" My mom asks concerned. "Well mom ever since middle school and I'm still being bullied." I say crying. "Alyssa, why didn't you tell us? We could have helped you." My mom says. "I just I didn't know what to do." I say. "Alyssa I'm so sorry." My mom says. We pull up to our house and we get out. I run upstairs to me room to chaange. I look at my clock and it's 5:30 and I need to be ready by 6:30. I look through my closet until I found the perfect dress. It's a strapless high-low dress and the top is white but the bottom is pink. I curl my hair, put on some light make up and grab my flats, phone and my clutch purse. "Alyssa are you done we have to leave!" My dad yells. "Coming!" I yell as I run downstairs. "Alyssa you look so beautiful! How could anyone bully someone so perfect?!" My mom says. "Mom I'm no where near perfect." I say. "In our eyes you are!" My dad kisses my forehead. We get in the car and drive to Olive Garden where I'll be meeting my soon to be husband.

*Hayes POV*

I was walking to my locker after football practice when I heard Nash talking to Alyssa. I stepped back so they couldn't hear me.

Nash: " Is Hayes still bullying you?"

Alyssa: "Yea"

Nash: "I'm sorry. Well if you ever need me just give me a call!"

Nash hugs her and then starts walking my way. I run over to my locker and pretend like I'm getting my backpack out. "How much of it did you hear?" Nash asks. "You two were talking about me." I say. "Hayes, you've been bullying her since middle school!! Why do you do it?" Nash yells at me. "I hate myself everyday for hurting her! I was so stupid to bully her! I regret everything! I guess i just let the popularity get the best of me! But the worst part is that I'm in love with the girl that hates me!" I say starting to cry.

The truth is, I've been in love with Alyssa ever since I first saw her. But in middle school I let the popularity get the best of me. "First of, you need a better way to tell girls you like them and second we have to get you home because you guys are going to meet your mystery girl at 6:30 and it's already 5:45." Nash says. We run to the car and he drives me home. When we get to my house we say bye and I run inside to change. "Hayes hurry up we have to leave soon!!" My dad yells. I take a really fast shower and then put on my light blue polo with khaki shorts and white vans. I make my hair look decent and then grab my iphone and run downstairs. "Ready?" My mom asks. I nod my head and we leave.

(A/N)__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys what do yall think?? Don't forget if you want to date/marry one of teh guys comment your name and which guy!