Chapter 10

*Alyssa POV*

"W-what happened?" Hayes asks slowly.

"I was running around playing tag with her when she hit her head on my bed.*sobs* I heard her cry and I ran into the room and t-there was blood, it was everywhere. I called an ambulance but by the time they came she was unconscious" Nash says and more tears run down his face.

"HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!? WHAT IF SHE LOSES SO MUCH BLOOD THAT SHE DIES!! IT WOULD ALL BE YOUR FAULT" Hayes screams at Nash.

"H-hayes,  calm down...please" I beg him because I hate seeing him mad, I turn to Nash "which hospital is she at"

"Her normal one, and our parents ended their trip early. They're on a plane back right now" He says.

"Ok, let us get ready then we'll be over there." I say and close the door.

I look to the side and see Hayes fell and is now on the ground crying.

"Hayes, Hayes...it's gonna be fine" I tell him grabbing his face.

"I can't lose her..s-she's my everything." He sobs.

"Don't think like that! She's going to be fine" I say pulling him into a hug.

He begins to cry into my neck as I rub his back.

"Come on, let's get ready so that we can go see her" I say standing up.

Hayes nods and we walk upstairs together. 

We get ready as fast as we can and then go down to the garage.

"Hayes, I can drive if you want" I say when he grabs the keys. He nods and hands them to me and we walk out to his truck.

"Alyssa...what's if she's not ok?" He says after about 5 minutes of driving.

"She'll be alright. And whatever happens, happens for a reason" I say looking at him for a second.

He stays silent the rest of the way and when we get to the hospital he practically runs inside.

When I get in he's already talked to the nurse and is waiting for me.

"She's on floor 3" He says grabbing my hand.

We go over to the stairs instead of the elevator because I have a fear of elevators and the stairs are faster.

When we get to the 3rd floor we see Nash and Lily sitting down in the hall.

"Where is she??" Hayes says.

"She's in surgery, they said she has about an hour and a half left" Nash says.

*(A/N) Don't know how long surgery usually takes*

Hayes spent the next hour  pacing back and forth.

Finally I said, "Hayes, sit down. Everything's fine."

"Everything is not fine! My little sister is in there right now having surgery because my  brother wasn't watching her good!" He yells and then walks away.

I sit there shocked for a few minutes before saying, "I'm gonna go find him."

I run off to the little garden that I saw when we came in and sure enough he was sitting there looking at the little pond.

I slowly walk up and sit next to him. For a while we just sit in silence.

"I'm sorry" I finally break the silence.

"Don't apologize. This isn't your fault." He says.

I don't say anything, instead I pull him into a hug. He begins to cry on my shoulder again.

A few minutes later I hear the sobbing stop and he lifts his head up to look at me. We stare at each other for a few seconds and he whispers "I believe you owe me something" I small at him and we both lean him.

The kiss was magical, I know I'm so cliché. The kiss continued a little longer and until he pulled away making me pout a little.

"Don't make that face or I will do so many thing to you that I'm considering doing right now" He says staring at me.

I instantly smile at him instead.

"Ok, she should be out by now" I say grabbing his hand.

We go back up to her floor and Hayes' parents are standing outside.

"Mom, Dad!" He runs and gives them a hug.

"Sky is in there, we already saw her. Nash is talking to her right now. Two people are allowed to stay the night so would you too be fine staying tonight. She asked" his mom says.

"That'll be fine" Hayes says.

Nash comes out of the room at that time and we all say goodbye before me and Hayes walk into the room.

"Hey sky" Hayes says quietly.

"Haysie!" She yells.

"Haha, how ya doing"

"Pretty good, my head hurts a little though. I had to get stitches! But it didn't  hurt, I was asleep" She says happily.

"I'm glad your ok." Hayes smiles.

"Alyssa!" Sky says noticing me for the first time.

"Hey sky" I say giving her a hug.

She tells me all about her surgery and everything that happened and I laugh at how happy she is.

"Hey girls, I'm gonna go get something from the vending machine. Do either of you want anything?" Hayes says standing up.

"Just a water" I say while Sky shakes her head.

"Ok, I'll be right back"

After he leaves it's quiet until sky yawns really loud. I laugh at how tired she is.

"Why don't you get some sleep. You've had a long day" I tell her.

"Ok, but can you lay down with me" She asks and I nod.

I softly slide into the bed with her and wrap my arm around her. She cuddles into me and after a few minutes I hear her cute little snores. I look down at her and smile. I love sky like she's my own sister.

"My two favorite girls" I hear Hayes' voice and I look up to see him leaning on the door frame, smiling at us.

He walks over and sits down in the chair next to the bed. He grabs Sky's hand a starts rubbing circles in her hand.

"I'm so glad she's ok" He says thoughtfully.

"Me too" I say softly kissing her forehead.

"I can't wait to have kids" Hayes says catching me off-guard.

"What? Don't you think we're a little too young?" I ask.

"We're also a little too young to get married" He smirks, "But I didn't exactly mean now"

"Ok"

"I know you want kids also. I know how much you love kids. And seeing how you are with Sky, I can already tell you'll make an amazing mother" Hayes says.

"I'm just afraid that I'll end up disappointing our future kids. I want to be the best mom" I say.

Her let's go of Sky's hand to grab my check. "Nobody is a perfect mom. And don't worry. You have me. You amazing soon to be husband" He smirks, "Now get some sleep beautiful."

He softly plants a kiss on my lips and then walks over to where he's sleeping.

I smile at him and then slowly drift asleep.

---------------------------------------
(A/N)

So this was suppose to be up 2 days ago but it somehow got deleted so yea. Hope yall enjoyed this chapter.  I'm thinking of doing a reader of the chapter. Which would basically be the sweetest and most amazing commenter would get a shout-out. 
                                          -Alyssa