Chapter 5

*Alyssa POV*

The guys stayed over until about 3 pm when they decided to leave. "Bye!!" I say closing the door behind them. "Uhh finally I can sleep." I say. "Alyssa, will you watch Frozen with me?" Skylynn asks. "Sure." I say. We walk over to the living room and start the movie. I fall asleep before the movie even starts.

--------------------------------------------------

I feel someone lightly tap my shoulder and I slowly open my eyes. I look up and see Hayes hovering over me. "You sleep for a long time!" He says laughing. "Whatever. Now what do you need." I say getting up. "Well Nash came by to pick up Sky because she's spending the night at his place. And I have football practice so I gotta leave." He says. "So I'm gonna be here all alone??" I complain. "I'm sorry. But I'll be back soon." He says hugging me. "Ok bye." I say. He kisses my check and then walks out the door. Since I have nothing to do I decide to bake something. I grab one of the cookbooks my mom gave me and sit on the couch with it. I look through the book but there's nothing good in it. "Ugh!!! I just want food!!" I say to myself. I get up and walk to the kitchen I start to grab an apple but someone knocks on the door. I open the door and see Hayes' best friend, Tyler, standing there. Tyler is one of the few people that didn't bully me and once he actually stood up to Hayes for me. "Umm....Hi?" I say more as a question. "Hey, Hayes borrowed my math book one day and I was wondering if I could get it back?" He said. "Oh yea sure! I think I saw it up in our room!" I say motioning him to follow me. We go upstairs into mine and Hayes' room and I start looking through Hayes' stuff. "So you two are really getting married?" Tyler asks. "Yup..." I say awkwardly. After a couple minutes of searching I find the book. "Found it!" I say. I turn around and am face to face with Tyler. He's probably only about 1 inch away from me. I take a step back and hit the wall.

Dang it, I can't get away.

"Alyssa you deserve so much better than Hayes! Alyssa I'm in love with you!" Tyler says stepping closer to me.  "I-I love Hayes!" I say nerviously. Before I can say anything else his lips crash onto mine. I quickly shove him off of me and begin to say something but am cut off by a familiar voice.  "Tyler leave now! And I never want to see your face again!" The voice says. I turn towards where I heard the voice and there's Hayes standing in the doorway watching us. Tyler winks at me and then walks out of the room smirking at Hayes.

"Hayes let me explain!" I say. "Alyssa! I saw you two kiss!" He yells. "He kissed m-" Hayes cuts me off. "Alyssa, I thought that you really loved me back. But I guess I was wrong." Hayes says shaking his head. I try holding back the tears but fail. Without saying another word Hayes walks out of the room. I sit down on the bed crying. I grab my phone off of the table and call Nash. After a couple of rings he picks up.

* N= Nash, A= Alyssa*

N= Hey Alyssa! What's up!?

A=  Nothing much, I just wanted to know how long you were keeping Skylynn?

N= Just tonight. What's wrong? I can tell your crying.

A= Meet me at the park and we'll talk about it.

N= Ok see you there bye.

A= Bye

I put on a little bit of make up to try and cover up the fact that I'v been crying. Once I finish my make up I put my hair in a high ponytail, grab my phone and go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and Hayes is sitting at the table on his phone. I walk over to the counter where my purse is and I can see Hayes stairing at me. I grab some money out of my purse just in case Sky wants ice cream. I grab my phone and money and walk out the door with out saying a word. I can't believe he won't even listen to me!! Ugh he's so stubborn!!!!