Chapter 6

(A/N)

Yall made it to my goal over night! Wow!! So I still need girlfriens for Jack J, Jack G, and Carter! Just message me which one you want to be with! Now here's the chapter I promised!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alyssa POV*

I wake up to the sound of my phone telling me someone texted me. I ignore it and roll around to face Hayes, who's still asleep. He's so cute when he's asleep. My phone starts ringing and I look at it and it's Avery.

Me- Hey

Avery- Why haven't you been answering me??

Me- I just woke up.

Avery- Ohhhh well I wanted to know if you and Hayes wanted to go to dinner with me and Cam.

Me- yea sure! Just meet at our house at 6!

Avery- Ok see you then! Bye

Me- Bye

Avery and Cam have been dating for i think 5 months now and they are so cute together!!

I start to get up but I feel Hayes grab my hands. I stand up and turn around to face him. "Don't leave me!" He says sticking his bottom lip out. "I have to get ready." I say. "Fine. I'll go get Sky and tell her she's going to Nash's house. Do you want to see if he wants to meet for breakfast?" Hayes asks standing up. "Yea." I say. He kisses my forehead and then walks out of the room. I walk into the bathroom and take a long shower.

Once I finish in the shower I put on I walk into the living room and Sky is on the floor watching tv. "Morning Sky! Where's Hayes?" I say. "He's in the backyard talking to Nash!" She says. I nod my head and then walk out to the backyard. Hayes is facing the other way talking to Nash so I just stand by the door. About a minute later he finishes talkiing and turns around.  "We're going to meet Nash and Lilly at IHOP at 9." Hayes says walking over to me. "Ok. Well It's 8:40 so go get ready and then we can leave." I say. "You sound like my mom." He says laughing. "Whatever." I roll my eyes and walk inside.

Nash and Lily have known each other since they were little but they just started dating a couple of months ago . Lily has dirty blonde hair and icy blue eyes, kinda like Nash, and she is very pretty. Even though she's 19 and I'm 17 she's one of my best friends.

"Ok Sky, we're going to breakfast with Nash and Lilly so go get changed and grab your suitcase to take to his house becasue you'll be staying with him until Friday." I say. Her and Hayes go upstairs to get ready and I go into the backyard and sit in the grass.

I never imagined that I would be getting married at 17, especially to Hayes.

"Gotcha!!" I hear Skylynn yell as she tackles me from behind. We both fall to the ground laughing. "Did Hayes tell you to do that?" I ask sitting up. She nods her ehad and I laugh as we walk inside together. "Ready?" Hayes asks grabbing his keys. I nod my head and we get in the car. "Why aren't you talking?" He ask once we leave the house. I shrug my shoulders and look back at Skylynn. "Is it because I told Sky to tackle you?" He asks. I nod my head and he sighs as we pull up to IHOP and we go inside to see Lily and Nash sitting at a table waiting for us. We walk over to the table and Sky sits next to Nash and me and Hayes sit across from Lily and Nash. "So, Alyssa, what's been going on?" Lily asks once we order. "Just a lot of sitting at home with Sky." I say. "What about the wedding?" Nash asks. "We can't start planning if he doesn't propose." I say looking at Hayes. "I'm working on it! And it's gonna be perfect!" Hayes says putting his arm around me and kissing my forehead. "Awww" Nash and Lily say. "What about yall? Any plans yet?" I ask. "Nothing yet." Nash says winking at Lily. I laugh and our food comes and we begin eating.

When we finish the guys go to pay and me and Lily walk out to Hayes' car to get Skylynn's stuff. "Ok have fun, and be good." I tell Skylynn hugging her. She nods her head and runs over to give Hayes a hug.  "See you later Sky!" Hayes says kissing her check. I hug Nash and Lily and then we leave. 

We get to the house and once we get inside Hayes runs up to our room. Since I have nothing else to do I decide to watch my favorite youtuber,  Jacksgap. (A/N- if you don't know who he is you should totally check him out)

Even though I've seen his videos a million times I always enjoy watching them. I could watch him all day. He's funny, hot and his accent is amazing.

--------- 2 hours later ----------

About an hour ago Hayes decided to watch videos with me so we finished up watching all of Jack's videos together.

"Why do you like him? My videos are so much better than his" Hayes says as I put my laptop up.

"Wow, cocky much. Honestly his videos are a lot better than your videos." I say.

"Because he's british? He's only famous 'cause he's british" Hayes laughs.

"Whatever idiot" I roll my eyes and walk our of the room.