Looking Into Your Eyes Is The Greatest Fear I Have [Aiden]

The author is mercilessly dropping more angst please stop them

----------

Being forced to sit down on a wheelchair sucks. Especially since you can't help anyone.

But at least they're geared up now. The new uniform was better than the ones he bought. And he has a stick. A stick that could electrocute someone he wants. That's a bonus.

He was constantly getting a tad bit annoyed, due to how restricted his movement is and the fact that Ashlyn and the others refuse him to stand up because he could 'pass out' just like before.

As they were fighting off Phantoms, he couldn't help but laugh when he heard Logan unintentionally or purposely insult Tyler, which made the brunette glare at him, but not in a murderous way. They suddenly heard a scream from another hall, which caught all of their attention. Phantoms don't usually scream. Especially when the scream sounded so human-like.

And then there's Ashlyn, abruptly running to the scream. Him, Ben and Ashlyn were catching up to her, but when they were halfway arriving, they see Ashlyn get attacked by something, or someone.

As they got closer, they got ready. Ready to attack that someone off of her. But it wasn't until Ben had yanked both Taylor and Aiden. The both of them were confused, until the information finally registered in their minds. It was actually Ashlyn's dad. Not what they were expecting.

Anyways, Ashlyn's dad lead them to the others. Aiden was pretty confused.

Her dad lead them to another hall. The facility really is big, is what he thought.

They soon encountered phantoms, and out of reflex, he pulled out his tasers and stabbed them to the gooey skin of the phantom, making it screech in pain as it fell down.

And then he stopped dead on his tracks the moment his eyes laid on his parents. 'They're.. Here?'

He could feel his breathing start to get heavy, his eyes never leaving them. He even felt himself shaking.

He felt like a little kid again. He cursed himself for acting like this. He did not know why he was acting like this. Why was he like this? He did not know.

He did not know why seeing his parents overwhelmed him. But it did.

Fighting off weird monsters, and then you suddenly see your parents, looking at you as you stabbed the figures with two tasers in both your hands, coated in the creature's blood. He didn't want them to think, 'why the hell is my son like this?'.

What would they even feel when they see their son, in the same situation as them? Would they be scared? Concerned? Or angry?

As a kid, he told them he would make them proud. He will become a successful man to make them proud. But they see a monster fighting man. No, a kid. A kid that does not follow orders and would rather be free than pressured to do something he does not sign up for.

All they see is an immature kid.

They see no man in him.

Just a kid, that is scared.

He could hear muffled voices ringing through his ears, but he couldn't hear them right. He could tell it was Ashlyn, giving orders to the others. And when she finally said his name, he felt his body heavy, and he fell.

"What's wrong with him, why did he pass out?!"

"..nevermind. Just.. Put him back in the chair."

---------

How many times did you write the same episode?

Two times

How many times did you write Aiden pass out?

Two times

Yea 😋