Borrowing

I walk around in Hoodie's clothes. He lent me a spare, since Slenderman is washing my clothes. Masky stopped and looked at me. "Why are you wearing Hoodie's clothes?" Masky asks as he holds his clipboard. "Slenderman, is the washing mine." I sigh, he took my hand and dragged me over to his bedroom. He set down a set of his clothing. "Tell me once you are done changing I'll return the clothes to Hoodie." Masky spoke and left out the door. I stare, at the clothes. I pick it up, it was a jacket like his with black dress pants. I start to remove my top and bottom. I set on the pants, which are a bit loose. The door opened, I turn my head. Masky stopped and stood there, "I forgot to get you a shirt..." Masky came in the room and closed the door. I sit down, and look at him "Masky...are we dating?" I ask he tensed at the question. "Well, I would put it what way." Masky states as he goes through his closet. "Can I ask you something, then?" I ask him as I turn to face his back. "What is it?" he asks "Were you jealous Hoodie lent me his clothes instead of you?" I say as I keep staring at his back. He continues to face the closet, "I...just don't want you to wear his clothes since I am your, boyfriend. You can ask me for those type of things..." it feels like he is blushing..."Then can you turn around without your mask on, please? " I ask of him, he removes his mask and turns to face me light pink is on his cheeks. I smile, and stumble over to him and give him a hug. "I won't leave you...I promise... Unless I die." I smile, "Don't say that." I laugh "Okay." I stand back as he hands me a shirt. I set in on. "You look fine like that." he sets his mask on again. I smile and nod.