Best of Friends?

"What is wrong with Toby, why hasn't he been here?" E.J asked Slenderman. I stood there, breaking it to him won't be as easy as I thought. "He-" Toby came in and fell to the ground. We stare, E.J quickly went to help him. Toby got thinner and has bandages around his neck. "Hey! Are you okay?" E.J tried to talk to Toby who seemed to be unaware of where he was. "Eyeless Jack. Be careful with him, he just got out of surgery..." Slenderman tries to explain to E.J. I stared at them, "Toby?" Toby just hung his head down unable to move much. I get closer, his body looked thin and slender. Slenderman 'stared' at him, E.J just rushed him over to their bedroom.

I knock on the open door. "Come in." E.J, just stared at Toby they were like brothers. "Anything?" I ask in hope, he shook his head. I frown and stand to stare at the almost lifeless body. "Dr. Smiley had came in to put some blood in him...do you know what happened?" I look at him and frown more. "His vocal cords got tangled up." I say, he looked at me. Behind his mask, I can't tell what is his expression. "Weren't those gone?" he asks "No, they were tangled up in his throat. I am guessing, behind the bandages are sewing marks." I say he turned to Toby, who was lying perfectly still. I stare as he got closer to him, he gently touched the bandage. Suddenly, Toby woke up. He started to squirm around and try to get loose. I help E.J, hold Toby down. "St-p!" he yelled/said his voice level didn't change much. He couldn't yell, scream anything that lifted his voice. He tried to scream, his voice left in an instant. E.J, was pushing down his shoulders. Toby "St- eding me th-t." I look at him, Toby calmed down just was in a state of where, I had no clue. "Toby hey. What are you saying?" E.J tried to get him back to his average self, Toby just turned his head and leaned it flat. His bloody tears, filled his empty eyeholes. His tears didn't drop, they remained there. "I don't think..." I trail off, I don't want to discourage him. "Sure, lies aren't always the best." I sigh, "E.J, he'll be okay, just not at the moment..." I gave him a weak smile, I had managed to force out. Toby just looked desperate. "Pleas -op. I don't -nt this-ymore...." Toby sounded hurt. E.J, I could tell, was gaining up hurt emotions. "Hey, hand in there man. It'll get better..." E.J tried to make them both feel better. I start to tear up, Toby just had a sad expression. "Make-it stop..." Toby sounded so dead. Although he couldn't die, this would be a minor to him. I cover my mouth as I watch the two. This is bringing me to tears. E.J, held Toby's hand. I try not to cry, at least not too loud. E.J gently took off the long strap bandage. Revealing, a long stitch marking on his neck. An irritated cut. I watch E.J, kept still a few seconds before setting back the bandage. Toby's mouth was slightly open to allow him to breath, his sharp teeth gleamed. I step out the room, I stood there to take a moment. "What's wrong?" I hear I turn my head to the small Sally. Masky then came following behind. "Nothing. Something, just got in my eye." I smile, "Can we play tea party?!" she asks excited I nod "Go on ahead I'll catch up." I said, she went running off. "Is something wrong?" Masky turned to me. "It's nothing, like I said, something got in my eye." I sigh, he just stared from behind the mask. "Can I check then?" he asks "I already took it, just in the process I poked my eye." I said, "How many times have I heard this." I look at Masky. "Alright." he sounded not at all convinced. "I'm going to go with Sally."