Slow

I wake up with a stinging sensation on my spine. I groan loudly, I shove my face into something soft. "Are you alright?" I hear Masky's voice as I felt a hand on my back. He was rubbing my back. "It hurts..." I whine, it hurt like hell. I try my best from feeling a lot of pain, I kept tears in. "...." Masky's hand swayed on my spine, back technically speaking... I left my head a little but regret it. I wince and set my head down again, I got a glimpse outside the window. It's night, "Do you remember what happened?" Masky asks I shake my head to answer him no, yet that made my back hurts more. "Toby, tripped making Hoodie, you, Toby, E.J and me fall well we all got hurt including, Toby." Masky sighed, I wasn't wearing a shirt. I blush, but that went away due to the pain. He slowly turned me around I wince at each move movement. He sit me down I arch my back forward, he gently moved the bandages. "W-(groans)-hy do I have bandages on my stomach?" I ask Masky had his mask on. "When Toby fell his mouth was open and his head hit your stomach, since he has sharp teeth, and he was dragged down. The cut could have been smaller, but it was larger at the end it was to deep Dr. Smiley had to sew it." Masky seemed to stare at wound. Suddenly I heard puking noises outside my door. "Wait! Toby I'm sorry! I didn't know!" the vomiting noises continued. Then I heard running footsteps, "Emily, put this to his mouth." I then heard sobbing. I look at Masky, "Masky I think they need help..." I say addressing him. He looks at me, "Will you be okay?" he asks I nod and wince. He got up and left. The vomiting sound lowered, I lie still and fall asleep.

Masky's POV)

I carry Toby who kept vomiting, Emily sobbing. Dr. Smiley holding something against his mouth. Not the first time I see this... E.J, probably hasn't heard Toby yet, so no more dramatic scenes for now. Toby suddenly became lighter, more than what he was. I turn my head to see his face, he was vomiting red. That never happened... he began to cry his bloody tears.

I hurried up and took him to Dr. Smiley's place. There was a string coming out of his mouth. Dr. Smiley started pulling it out supposing that was causing a problem. I stared, Toby started squirming as the end of the string was being pulled out. Suddenly we heard a tearing sound from Toby's throat I stared shocked. Toby recoiled and started to break things. I try to hold him back, he ended up spitting blood on me. Ben came in and punched him in the stomach. Toby couldn't handle it so he fell to the ground. "I think, this is a vocal cord." I turn for Dr. Smiley who was staring at in pure shock. Ben looked at us, "Wasn't he already missing that?" Ben asks as he stood Emily stared shocked. "They must have been tangled in his throat, if Emily hadn't given him a candy his vocals would not have moved. One ripped." Dr. Smiley held the string, Toby was unconscious. Ben looked at it. I stared at Toby "Does he get his voice back? Or is it gone?" I ask "Neither, so far to estimations, they just moved, not gone, not better. So I might have to do X-ray checks and perhaps live ones." Dr. Smiley set the small string down. Ben, kept looking at Dr. Smiley. "Can you fix his voice?" Ben finally asked, "I doubt it." I look at Ben, he stared at Toby now. Who lied on the ground. "Well, do you have headache pills? Jeff needs them." Ben said Dr. Smiley handed Ben a small container. Ben disappeared, due to his teleportation abilities. I took a last glance at Toby "Aren't you gonna go see Cameron?" Dr. Smiley asks as he took out his scalpel. "Yeah...." I walk up the stairs, Emily following me.I turn my head and see Dr. Smiley beginning the "live experiment". I turned away, and head up to the hallway. I head to Cameron's bedroom. I see him lying still, an urge to wake him set across me. I crawl beside him, " Cam, Cam wake up." he didn't move. I began to panic. "Cameron-" he hesitated and moved. "Whaaaaaaaaat?" he whined tired, I smiled. "Nothing, just wanted to make sure...." I smiled wider as I see him. He slowly shifted below me. His hands pressed against my chest, so he could turn. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...." I smile he sounded drunk, "Hey." I say, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, I don't feel well." I helped him up, he kept stumbling. He vomited, after a while. I had to carry him back since he was trembling too much. "I remember.... Catherine. She was too little." he began to cry, is he having mood swings? I tried to comfort him the best I could. "Whose Catherine?" I ask him "My-was my younger sister." he stopped crying and began to sound alone. I noticed the bags under his eyes, it seems odd he has these since he always seems to have fine rest. He then turned worried to angry to happy. To then sprinkles or Paranoia and Insanity. He finally then fell asleep.