11

11.

"Storm" will compete in Spain at the end of October, and Shen Lu wants to make further improvements in the power and quality of the car.

When Su Wei Wei called, Ye Rou had just sent the turbocharging plan to the factory.

"Rou Rou, great news," Su Wei Wei's voice was sweet and crisp, "Didn't you say that you are short of money? I have accepted a job for you on Weibo to make quick money."

Ye Rou got on the motorcycle: "What do you do?"

"Introducing the internal structure of a car to kindergarten children, sponsored by the Mercedes-Benz brand, it costs 3,000 yuan per trip."

Storm couldn't pay her wages for the time being, and she urgently needed money to rent a house. "When?"

"Tomorrow, if you are sure, I will give you a letter."

"Okay."

As soon as she turned the accelerator, the car sped out.

It was already dark, and Ye Rou hadn't had dinner yet.

On the way to the factory, she took a detour to Nancheng's famous food street.

In the autumn evening, the chill reaches her bones.

The shops along the street are lit with warm orange lights, and the mist spreads out from the grid of lights.

Before she was eighteen years old, Ye Rou was full of curiosity and fear about these various foods.

Her father, Ye Lang, said that eating these things would make you sick, and she believed it until she ate a piece of scone that day.

Some desires, the more suppressed they are, the more they want to find a place to release them.

After getting together with Jiang Yao, he was like a guide, leading her to knock on all kinds of weird doors...

Ye Rou entered a grilled fish restaurant.

This restaurant had been there since she was in college. Later, it was checked in by many Internet celebrities, and it became very popular. She likes to eat the rattan pepper fish here and used to come here often.

Fortunately, there weren't many customers at this spot and there was no queue. She ordered the side dishes and found a seat facing the door to sit down.

About ten minutes later, two people walked in the door——

Jiang Yao looked at Ye Rou as soon as he entered the door. His eyes froze and he even stopped walking.

Li Bao, who was following him, said in a loud voice: "Brother Yao... didn't you say you wanted to come here to eat grilled fish? Why don't you come in? To be honest, I don't like eating fish very much. How about we still eat grilled fish? or......"

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Yao had already turned the key in his hand and entered it, with a hint of smile in his voice: "No, I will eat fish today."

When the familiar voice reached her ears, Ye Rou subconsciously raised her eyebrows——

His gaze hit a pair of dark eyes without any bias.

The two looked at each other for ten seconds.

Jiang Yao suddenly smiled for a moment, a real smile.

Ye Rou looked at the small mole on his eyebrow bone and moved it very slightly. Click.

Ye Rou was not prepared to say hello to him. She held the cup and took a sip of water silently.