Part 61

The snow was still falling, and a thin layer of white accumulated on the ground. The dim lights on the street fell down, and the light was reflected into the air.

 The dark night seemed to be lit up by the snow.

 Jiang Yao opened the car door, put Ye Rou in the passenger seat, and leaned over to fasten her seat belt: "It's snowing heavily and the road is slippery. Do you still want to watch the New Year's Eve party?"

 The lights in the car grew dimmer, and the lovers looked into each other's eyes, full of tenderness and love.

 Ye Rou reached out and touched his cold ear: "Jiang Yao, I remember you have never lost on the ice and snow track."

 Her red lips were reflected in the light, looking rosy and soft.

 Jiang Yao looked a little stunned. He leaned over and pecked her on the lips: "Well, I have never lost."

 Ye Rou rubbed his ears, with a smile in her voice: "How can this little snow stop us from celebrating the New Year?"

 Jiang Yao: "I can't stop you, but I just want to stay in bed with you."

 Ye Rou put her arms around his neck: "But I want to watch the fireworks with you."

 He had set off fireworks for her so many times, but they had never really watched them together.

 Jiang Yao laughed, his tone arrogant and helpless: "Alright, who made me your little dog today."

 Jiang Yao cleared the snow off the hood of the car, jumped into the car, and started the engine.

 After driving for a while, Ye Rou said, "Why don't you find a place to eat first?"

 Jiang Yao drove with one hand, and held her fingertips in his hand to play with them: "I'm not hungry, just buy something to eat later."

 The South City is divided into two halves by the cold river, one half is used for industry, and the other half is used for commerce and residential purposes.

 The New Year's Eve event was held on the sandy ground on the south bank.

    The lights were ablaze, and the dark, surging river surface was reflected by the colored lights into a colorful palette.

 The heavy snow did not dampen people's enthusiasm for the New Year's Eve. The roads were full of cars and a large number of traffic police stood in the snow directing traffic.

 Jiang Yao and his friends had no choice but to park the car far away and walk over.

 There was an umbrella seller on the roadside. He bought one, opened it, and held it over Ye Rou's head, then walked forward side by side with her.

 There were so many people coming to celebrate the New Year that umbrellas were pressed against each other and shoulders were crowded together.

 After waiting for a long time, the fireworks show began.

 Huge fireworks rose above our heads and then exploded in the dark night sky with a "bang", shining brightly.

 Someone said, "Looking at the fireworks from the river, the reflections on the water are so beautiful."

 Ye Rou stood on tiptoe and stretched her neck to try to see the scenery on the river surface clearly -

 But there were too many people, the view was blocked and she couldn't see it at all.

 Seeing her like this, Jiang Yao put his hand on her head and laughed: "What are you doing, little giraffe?"

 Ye Rou: "I want to see the river surface. How about we find a higher place?"