Part 81

Friday, first match day.

 The weather was clear, windless and fogless, the light in the mountains was excellent, the grass and trees were lush, but the temperature was a little low.

 The drone took the first shot, and the vast Pampas grassland slowly revealed a corner in the camera, with huge rocks, mountains, swamps, and wastelands, vast and magnificent.

 The dirt slopes on both sides of the mountain road were crowded with countless fans.

    They set up camp here, with their cars and tents all thrown on the dirt hills so as not to affect the race.

 At the starting point of the track, racing cars drove away one after another, the roar of their engines exploded on the mountain road, and after rolling up a huge cloud of dust, they disappeared from sight.

 The Argentina station has a sandy and gravel road surface, which is very different from the sandy roads in other places. The surface of the track is thick and soft soil.

 When surveying the road, the driver and the pilot drove slowly and did not notice that there were countless large and small stones hidden under the soil.

 After the WRC car passed at high speed, the soft soil on the surface was swept away by the tires, and the rocks buried under the soil were exposed and became reefs.

 With the high-definition camera, you can see rocks rolling like waves.

 Drivers need to constantly avoid these "reefs" while driving at high speed.

 The race had just been going on for less than an hour and quite a few cars had already had accidents, some with wheels damaged, others with cars flipping over and running off the track.

 As time goes by, more and more cars are "running aground", with flat tires, rollovers, broken steering gears...

 Jiang Yao had the highest points and started last as usual.

 As soon as the Citroën entered the track, Li Bao cursed, "This road is not easy to drive on."

 When driving at high speed, the rolling gravel flies towards you, hitting the car body and windshield with a "clattering" sound, like a violent storm with a devastating force.

 Jiang Yao's expression was relatively relaxed, and he dodged the rocks on the road with ease.

     Li Bao had to increase his speed on the road to match him.

 Ye Rou was also watching the live broadcast.

    Because there were always accidents involving drivers, the rankings on the left side of the screen were constantly changing.

 Jiang Yao's ranking keeps going up, and he is the most stable performer among all.

 The commentator is a fan of Jiang Yao, and he keeps blowing his praises——

 "Ron's performance was amazing. He didn't make any mistakes at all."

 "I want to sing a song for him."

 "Oh my god!! This flying jump is so cool! Ron has already flown into my heart!"

 "Fly close to the ground!"

 At this time, a huge puddle appeared in the picture——

 The commentator expressed a little concern: "Don't underestimate this small puddle. At least a dozen cars have fallen here just now. I wonder if it will affect Ron..."

 Ye Rou's heart was pounding.

 In the live broadcast just now, the cars that had accidents all happened in a flash.