Part 21

The next day, Jiang Yao took Ye Rou to a motorcade, where Ye Rou participated in pilot training.

After the last day of training, Jiang Yao drove Ye Rou to an auto repair shop.

The car drove all the way to the front door and stopped.

Jiang Yao unbuckled his seat belt and tried to open the door.

Ye Rou suddenly suggested in a low voice: "Jiang Yao, it's not good to park your car here. It will affect other people's business."

Jiang Yao raised his eyebrows, leaned back, glanced at her, and started the car: "Okay, I'll listen to you."

His voice was lazy, with a deliberate dragging of the ending, as if he was reluctant, yet inexplicably alluring.

Ye Rou's heart was pounding.

Jiang Yao drove steadily and reversed in one go. He got out of the car and jumped into the scorching afternoon sun. His blue hair was instantly dimmed in the light.

He had long legs and took big steps, so he reached the shadow of the shop in just a few steps.

Ye Rou also quickly got out of the car and followed.

Just now in the car, Jiang Yao turned the air conditioner temperature too low.

After getting out of the car, the heat wave that hit him in the face was a bit suffocating.

Jiang Yao walked in and shouted inside.

A deep voice came from under the truck nearby: "Sit down for a moment, I'll be right there."

There were a few stools next to the tool rack, and they didn't look very clean at first glance.

Jiang Yao found the cleanest one, tiptoed out, and casually threw a pack of tissues to Ye Rou, saying in a lazy and arrogant voice: "Wipe it before you sit down, be careful not to dirty your skirt."

Ye Rou was actually not that pretentious, but she did not reject Jiang Yao's kindness.

It was a very hot day.

The auto repair shop is a semi-open-air structure, and there was almost no difference between the area under the eaves and outside.

The heat was overwhelming.

Ye Rou was sweating and fanned her face with her hands.

Jiang Yao saw this and went in and brought out an electric fan. He looked around but couldn't find a place to connect it to electricity.

"Fuck, Wang Xiao Dong, how come your crappy store doesn't even have an outlet? You can't even use the electric fan."

"There are fans on the shelf, self-sufficient."

"Give it to your uncle!"

Jiang Yao cursed, then turned around to look for a fan on the shelf at the back.

There was indeed a fan on the shelf, but it was pressed down by a bunch of messy parts. Jiang Yao pushed the pile of stuff into the iron box next to it and shook it like a tyrant.

When Ye Rou looked inside, she saw this scene——

The boy stood beside the shelf with one hand on his waist, fanning himself. The corner of his mouth tilted impatiently. His features were clear, his Adam's apple was prominent, and his blue hair was blown by the wind, with a strand of hair falling on his eyelids, making him look particularly wild...

Jiang Yao raised his eyebrows and met her eyes.

The boy's eyes were filled with impatience, which instantly turned into a smirk.