Part 41

Jiang Yao drove the car all the way to the villa area. He knocked on the iron gate for a long time before someone came to open the door.

 Ye Lang and his wife went abroad for a trip, and Ye Rou was not at home.

 Jiang Yao parked the car at the door and waited at her door.

 In the midsummer in the south city, the average temperature is 38 degrees Celsius, which is so hot that an egg placed on the ground can be roasted.

 Jiang Yao stood in the scorching sun, motionless.

 Gao Feng was afraid that he would get heatstroke and tried to persuade him many times, but Jiang Yao would not listen and continued to wait.

 It was completely dark, but Jiang Yao refused to leave.

 It's midnight, don't leave.

 It's dawn, but you haven't left yet.

 Gao Feng was anxious.

    He scolded Jiang Yao and asked, "What are you doing here?"

 Jiang Yao: "Wait for someone."

 Gao Feng was a little speechless: "I'm going back."

 Jiang Yao waited at the door for three days and three nights...

 The lights on the second floor of Ye Rou's house were never on, and she had not returned home.

 Gao Feng was worried and kept running back and forth. He had no other choice but to greet the Ye family's nanny and ask her to call Ye Rou.

 Ye Rou went to He Ting Chuan's house.

 Jiang Yao heard this, turned around to drive, and fell to the ground.

 Gao Feng sent him to the hospital, and the glucose was hung on the wall for a while before he pulled it out with his bare hands.

 Gao Feng knew Jiang Yao was crazy, but he didn't know he would be this crazy. "Why?"

 Jiang Yao said nothing.

 Gao Feng saw him like this, took down the glucose drip bottle, uncorked it and handed it to him: "Drink it directly, the effect will be the same. I'll give it to you after you finish it."

 Gao Feng drove to another villa area according to the address Jiang Yao gave him.

 Ye Rou was right here with He Ting Chuan, and he saw the Y2K.

 When Jiang Yao knocked on the door, Ye Rou saw him in the greenhouse upstairs, but she did not go downstairs.

 He Ting Chuan was also a protective person.

    When Ye Rou refused to see him, he told the servants not to open the door.

 Ye Rou is stubborn, and Jiang Yao is even more stubborn.

 When she didn't come out, he waited at the door.

 At around three or four in the afternoon, it started to rain heavily.

 Ye Rou went to close the window of the greenhouse and saw Jiang Yao still standing on the road outside -

 The heavy rain soaked his hair and clothes.

   She stood by the window for a while longer, and Jiang Yao saw her...

 Across the heavy rain, the two looked at each other.

 Jiang Yao immediately called out to her: "Ye Rou! Come out for a moment."

 Ye Rou didn't respond.