Part 99. Extra 11

99.

    The heavy rain on Saturday lasted until the end of the race.

    Lancia rushed to the finish line without any mistakes, leading the second place by a full two minutes.

    At the end of the third day of the race, the drivers, navigators, and maintenance personnel were all exhausted.

    Shen Lu asked someone to order dinner at a nearby Chinese restaurant, and Feng Bao and his team talked about tomorrow's arrangements while eating.

    Li Bao brought a Coke to toast Ye Rou: "Engineer Ye, beverages instead of wine, a toast to you, except for my brother, you are my god, my brother married you is simply lucky in his previous life."

    Ye Rou raised her cup and clinked it with his: "How can it be so exaggerated?"

    Jiang Yao on the side turned his head and smiled dotingly and naturally: "Not exaggerated, it is indeed my luck."

    Li Bao smiled: "Look, look, my brother has admitted it!"

    Ye Rou glanced at him, and Jiang Yao's fingertips reached over and touched the back of her hand.

    Someone laughed: "Dabao, you can't toast to Engineer Ye with Coke, you have to use real wine."

    "Let's use real wine when we get back. There's a game tomorrow. My brother and I both got zero points in the German station. It's not too late to drink after we win the game."

    Dinner was almost over, and Shen Lu arranged tomorrow's work at the table, "Everyone should go to bed early tonight. Tomorrow's game will be more difficult. Jiang Yao and Rou Rou should not go to the zoo to see tigers."

    Jiang Yao lowered his eyelashes, fiddling with a lighter with his fingertips, and smiled lazily and maliciously: "Well, don't go to the zoo, go somewhere else to see tigers."

    Ye Rou reached out and pinched his leg.

    Jiang Yao pulled the corner of his mouth and "hissed" coldly.

    Everyone cast inquiring eyes: "What's wrong?"

    Ye Rou's face turned red like a ripe tomato.

    Jiang Yao held her fingers in his hands and played with them one by one.

    The tablecloth was very long and others could not see.

      Jiang Yao smiled: "Nothing, just a toothache."

    Li Bao on the opposite side hurriedly said: "Brother, I tell you, you need to take medicine for this toothache."

    Jiang Yao drank a sip of water and smiled with curved lips: "Yes, Engineer Ye has it."

    Everyone: "Engineer Ye is really considerate."

    Jiang Yao raised his eyebrows: "Of course!"

    Ye Rou wanted to pinch him again, but Jiang Yao spread her fingers, interlaced them, and rubbed her knuckles with his fingertips with thin calluses.

  The place he touched was slightly itchy.

    The topic quickly shifted to the rainstorm.

     Jiang Yao came over and said in a voice that only she could hear: "The little tiger with bared fangs and claws, angry and angry, and quite fierce."

    Ye Rou: "......"

    The maintenance team had three racing cars to maintain.

      After dinner, Ye Rou went back immediately.