Part 62

The total distance of this year's Dakar Rally is 8,943 kilometers, but there are only 12 stages, which means that they have to run 700 to 800 kilometers at high speed every day on average.

 It takes seven or eight hours to travel seven or eight hundred kilometers on a pure asphalt highway.

 The Dakar track has nothing to do with the word "road" at all.

 The complex and diverse track consists of natural riverbeds, valleys, ridges and deserts.

 This long-distance endurance race away from the road not only tests the driver's skills, the acumen of the pilot, but also the performance of the car.

    If the car cannot be repaired midway, they will be forced to withdraw from the race.

 The Dakar Rally teams all use helicopters to transport supplies, which is extremely costly.

 Many of the non-professional racers who participate in this competition are wealthy people in real life.

 Ye Rou spent a full ten days preparing the car. She compared and confirmed everything, from large accessories to small screws.

 Jiang Yao had prepared dinner.

     Seeing Ye Rou still busying herself under the car, he walked over and knocked on the car with the spatula in his hand. He said with a doting smile, "Rou Rou, it's almost ready. Let's eat."

 Ye Rou replied from under the car, her voice a little hoarse: "No, it's not ready yet. The car will be shipped away tomorrow."

 Jiang Yao smiled: "Do you want to win the game so much?"

 Ye Rou slid out from under the car and looked at him: "I don't want to win, but I want to try my best. When I went to the Tour of Alps with you that year, I especially hoped that I could repair the car..."

 The boy's dream-shattered eyes had been engraved in her mind for many years.

    The feeling of powerlessness made her feel uncomfortable every time she thought about it.

      If possible, she didn't want to see his dream shattered again.

 In this world, some opportunities only come once, so be fully prepared.

 Either seize the opportunity or be crushed by the clutches of fate.

 Jiang Yao squatted down in front of her, touched her fair cheek with his fingers, and looked deeply into her eyes with his dark pupils: "So... is it me who made you like machinery?"

 Ye Rou looked at him and smiled for a moment: "Love someone and love everything about him. When you like something, you can't help but be curious about everything related to it."

 In fact, when she stayed up late reading mechanics books, she never thought that one day she would be able to repair his car.

 Like is sometimes also a kind of power.

 Because she liked him, she gained courage and found something she liked.

 Jiang Yao lowered his head and kissed her on the lips: "Engineer Ye, I am proud to be liked by you."

 When he was about to kiss her a second time, Ye Rou took the wrench in her hand and blocked his lips: "Okay, stop being so annoying."

 Jiang Yao: "Rou Rou, you hit me again."

 Ye Rou smiled and quickly slid back under the car: "Who told you to be so clingy."

 Jiang Yao squatted beside the car and looked at her: "So, was it true what you said about being disgusted by me?"