||:AmeChu: Debt:||

( This will be an Underworld Boss AU, since the requester wanted a little horror. Requested by: @SamanthaClawar )

Rated 13+ for Fairly Strong Language. Read at your own risk.

As we all know, America is balls deep in debt to China. Of course we all think we know the reason, but none of us know the true reason why. Very little of the population, only the countries themselves know, because all of they are involved in underground dealings. Yes, America and China are two Underworld leaders who have been at each other's throats for years. America, to take over China's business and get all his fine weaponry, and China, to get back all the god damn money he owes him.

"Boss! We just got word from one of our spies! Apparently Alfred will be meeting with Arthur tonight, so we can safely ambush his place." Im Yong Soo, one of Wang Yao's right hand men, reported. Yao looked up from the book he was reading and smirked.

"Perfect. Is everything prepared then?"

"Final preparations are being made now!"

Yao chuckled darkly. Finally, after so many years of this back and forth bullshit, I can finally put an end to our feud. Yao contemplated all the things he could do with his money back. Better conditions for his subordinates, better weapons, gifts for his siblings... The possibilities are endless with $1.224 trillion dollars. In US currency of course.
~~~
"Boss! It's the time to meet up with Arthur. Are you ready to leave?" One of Alfred's lackeys knocked on the door to his Boss's room. "Boss? Hello? I'm coming in!" The lackey walked into Alfred's office to find him in an intense Mario Kart race on a DS. The lackey walked over to the desk and knocked on it to get Alfred's attention. Alfred paused his game and set it down.

"What is it now?"

"Boss, it is almost the appointed time to meet Arthur."

Alfred shot straight out of his chair. "Well why didn't you say anything earlier, let's go dude! Gather the others, leave a few to guard the place!" Alfred was in his business coat and out the doors in a split second. Jumping into the all-black cars and driving away to the meeting place, Alfred's gang had no idea what evil was lurking in the bushes...

*Time skip cause it's past midnight and I'm lazy*

Alfred yawned in the back of the car. Man, Arthur really likes to drone on about the past. At least we got that deal sealed. Maybe now I can pay back a bit of my debt? Maybe, maybe not... Nah, too much of a bother. Another yawn escaped Alfred's mouth as he arrived back at his "base." He felt something was off about the place, but shrugged it off.
~~~
"Ok, I think that's everything we need... Oh shit!" Im Yong Soo, Li Xiao Chun, and Wang Yao himself were still going through Alfred's office looking for valuables, when they heard cars pull up.

"Boss, we need to leave, now." Li pressed as footsteps were heard at the door. Yao shook his head and continued raiding.

"Just a few more things, I know he's got a stash of money here some where. You two go on ahead, I'll meet you at the car." Li and Soo just stood there, unmoving.

"I said go!" Yao hissed at them. They leaped out the window when it was safe, and ran to their hidden parked vehicle. Unbeknownst to Li and Soo, Yao had actually stayed behind for a different reason. Just as Yao was reaching for the DS on Alfred's desk, Alfred himself walked in on Yao.
~~~
As Alfred and his lackeys entered the home, they immediately noticed some things missing. Not just objects that were lying around, but people too. The guards they had left to watch were gone. Searching around some more, they found them unconscious and tied up in a coat closet. The lackeys freed them as some others went to search around and Alfred headed to his office. I can smell Wang Yao's handy work all over this...

Alfred couldn't really care less about that right now. He just really wanted to get back to his heated game of Mario Kart. Opening the door to his office, he finds a wild Yao standing there, his hand poised above his DS.

"I knew it was you. Trying to sell my stuff to get rid of my debt I see? Sorry but..." Alfred places his hand on top of Yao's which lands both of them on Alfred's DS. "This is one thing of mine you can't have sweet cheeks." Yes, there was only one reason why Yao held these little heist thievery things. It was to see Alfred, and Alfred knew that.

Placing his DS back on the desk, but keeping hold of Yao's hand, he draws him closer, into an embrace.

"Even if the gods in heaven and hell forbid it, you'll always be my little panda bear." The truth was, these two Underworld bosses have had a secret relationship for many, many years. And luckily, no one has found out yet.

"I hardly ever get to see you anymore, and living with lackeys and your siblings gets boring after awhile. It's really stupid that we can't live closer together, or even be in an open relationship." Yao complained about the same thing he does every time they see each other.

"Well, you get to pillage my home and get to see me, so I think that's a win-win situation for you dude." Alfred leaned down and placed a small peck on Yao's cheek. A blush brushed across both there cheeks as they placed their foreheads together, looking into each other's eyes.

"You missed." Yao pulls Alfred by the collar of his tux and meets their lips together. A loving passionate kiss, that literally spilled out all the love they have for each other. Pulling away for air, they breathed deeply and embraced tightly one last time before Yao had to leave and leaped out the window. Alfred was left alone in his office, with the thought of maybe, just maybe, Yao and him would be able to live together some day.

A/N: Well, that's the end, hope you liked it. And to the requester, sorry if this wasn't your idea when it came to horror, but it's what I thought of when I read it. And now, onto the next story!