||:Halloween Event 2015: Allies x Reader x Axis:||

A little Halloween update for everyone! I published my Homestuck one a while ago and was gonna do this one too, but I got super busy so I am so sorry it's so late!! Well, here it is now, hope you enjoy!

All Hallow's Eve. Your favourite holiday by far. Lots of candy, cute little kids and the freaking awesome costumes! It was the only time of year your mother would let you get cosplay. The past years you were characters like Kirito from Sword Art Online and Zoro from One Piece. And that's just some of the men you've done. Some women are Vriska Serket from Homestuck and Rima Touya from Vampire Knight. Sure, Homestuck isn't an anime, but it's still cosplay!

This year you were planning on doing something a little different. You had created an OC for your favourite anime of all time Hetalia. You are very proud of her and she's the you you always wanted to be, so it's normal for you to want to become her right? Right. So this year you decided to cosplay as her, though, this is her pirate days outfit. This OC has no relation to any country, in fact, she's human, so you like to place her in different settings. Your favourite being the pirate.

Wondering what your costume looks like? http://weheartit.com/entry/group/5542635 ... There you go. Just pretend the girl's hair is a wig because I don't know what hair colour you want her to have.

October 31st came around and you were ready for the day. You didn't have any friends to go with this year, so you decided to test your courage and go to the neighbourhood haunted house. Frankly, you were scared. Who wouldn't be of an old, run down 3 story house that looked as if it was built back in the 1930s. Oh wait, it was. It's freaking 75 years old and still able to support itself, that's a damn well made house if I do say so myself.

Walking on the pavement to the place, you saw the rusty old gate was slightly opened and so you slipped in. So good so far. The path to the door seemed like it wouldn't end when in fact it was only 10 steps away from the gate. As you reached for the doorknob it suddenly swung open, which made you jump back and let out a little shriek. You could hear people behind you snickering as they walked past. You swallowed a lump in your throat and carefully stepped in.

Inside was...clean. Too clean in fact. It looked as if people had been living here for a while. It unnerved you more than before as you began to explore the place. If you're being honest here, it didn't look that bad. A nice house indeed. Must have belonged to some rich guys back when it was built.

You suddenly smelled something really good. Delicious even. Following this wonderful scent, you heard a low humming coming from a room and peeked through a crack in the door. Inside was someone cooking food on a stove except...they had ears, and a tail. Stepping back carefully, you bumped into something. It felt tough but soft at the same time and when you turned around...you were met face to face with a big burly blonde that was staring down at you. He also had ears and a tail. Fear filled your eyes and you ran the other way back to the foyer. There, at a table in the middle of the room, was a trio of people playing poker.

H-how did I not see them before?!

One of them was wearing a black hoodie, devil horns protruding from the top and a black tail slapping lightly on the ground. He had piercing red eyes and snow white hair with two canines that were longer than others. The next one had dark brown wavy hair, sharp green eyes and fangs that could've fooled anyone for being real. He smiled at you, sending a shiver down your spine. The cape he was wearing pooled around him and the chair he was sitting in. The last man was a long curly blonde, a pale white cloth resting on his head and his clothes also being of a white manner. His pale blue eyes stared at you softly, his blonde hair...floating slightly...

Wait, what?! Inspecting the man closer, you swore you could slightly see the hallway and doorway through him. But that's not possible...right? It was like he was a living...ghost. This freaking you out, along with the stomping of boots behind you, you decided to run the other direction into a different hallway. You turned corner after corner, finally stopping after you had run out of breath. Looking around you, you had totally gotten yourself lost.

Now I've done it...and just what is this mansion, it's like a maze!

After a couple of breaths you took another look at your surroundings and noticed a door that was open a crack, an eerie light coming from the doorway. Even after what you've seen so far, what did you decide to do...? Peer through the doorway, cause that's the smart thing to do.

Walking closer you noticed that a fog-like substance was pouring out slower from the lower half of the floor. Now close enough to peek inside, you carefully placed your eye near the door's opening and what you saw inside baffled you, causing you to stumble backwards and bump into another door. The person or...thing from inside the eerie room slowly came out to investigate the sound. The man's top half came through and then out slithered his bottom. You had read about this kind of creature in mythology books before.

A n-naga...!!

The door behind you creaked open and a grumpy sounding person looked down at you. He had olive green eyes and tan skin that was covered by black and red leather clothes. A red-pointed tail swung lightly behind him and two small red horns rested on top of his head. You couldn't keep your terrified voice from escaping this time.

"A-A d-devil...."

The devil man furrowed his eyebrows have you answer you weren't expecting.

"No shit Sherlock. And what're you....a pirate?"

If you had the time to giggle or respond you would, but something slick and scaly wrapped around you tightly and lifted you into the air.

"Lovino, this is no time for fun and games with the human. This is the first one in a couple decades that's made it this far in. It must be dealt with." The kind of British accent you hear on BBC News came out of the naga's mouth. But there was no time to comment on it before the devil, Lovino, sighed and I was pulled away by the British naga. They brought me back to the foyer and the amount of people had multiplied. Just how many of them lived here?! The naga stopped in the centre of the foyer and turned me to face the stairs. Suddenly blue fire-like balls lit up the staircase and a man that looked like a fox deity walked down the stairs slowly.

The monsters around me all bowed to him and I was forced to as well. Guess he's the master of the house then? The light from the fire vanished and he clapped as everyone raised their heads. A soft smiled rested on his elegant features, one that put you in awe. "Arthur, please release her." He spoke in a calm, even tone. The naga dropped me and I coughed for a good minute gaining my normal breathing pattern back. Slowly standing up, I looked at the fox man. He opened his mouth slightly to speak.

"I'll give you two choices, human. One: Leave this place with your memories wiped and then never set foot in here again or we will be forced to end you, or Two: Join us." Half the monsters gasped while others glared at me. "Kiku-sama you can't be serious!" Shouted Lovino. Most of them nodded in agreement. Kiku chuckled lightly.

"Doesn't she intrigue you as well? Even through all this, no matter how scared she became, did she run away? No, even she continued to run, it was within our territory, she faced us head on. When Arthur released her she could've immediately run away and we couldn't react until it was too late, yet she stayed. Does a human like her not intrigue you all?" The room was silent for a while after Kiku said that. He isn't totally wrong, but your feet carried you to other parts of the house, instead of the door. Did your subconscious really want to see more? Perhaps. But right now it didn't matter anyways, you had your answer.

"I'll join."