||:SuFin: Finland's Taste in Music:||

{And the first chapter goes too... SUFIN!!}

It was around 21:30(9:30) when I got home. "I'm h'me." I called out, hanging up my coat and placing down my suitcase with some documents in it. I never got a 'welcome back' or 'welcome home' like usual. I entered the living room to find Fin knitting. I took notice of the earbuds placed in his ears. 'S' that's why t'ere was no welcome back.' I thought, walking past the couch and into the kitchen to get myself a cup of coffee. This has been happening often lately. I come home, and there's no answer back. Fin's always absorbed in his music while knitting. By the time I finished my coffee, it was already 22:30(10:30). Washing my mug I headed into the living room and notified Fin it was about time for sleep. By the time he was finally ready, I had been laying down for about 5 minutes. "G'nite, m' wife." I whispered to Fin as I started to doze off. I heard Fin's little reply of "goodnight" before falling asleep completely.

I was startled awake by the alarm I have set. 7:00 on the dot. I crawled out of bed, kissing Fin's forehead before getting coffee and breakfast. By the time I was ready to go, Fin had just woken up and waltzed clumsily out of the bedroom. He came and hugged me goodbye, giving me a kiss on the cheek before turning on his heel to get breakfast. I headed out the door for another day at work.

Sluggishly, at 20:45(8:45), I hung my coat once again and dropped my briefcase. Anything and everything went wrong at work today, causing me to be home much later than normal. "I'm h'me." I called out for the 5th time this week. Again, no answer. 'Wonder wh't kind of music Fin's list'ning t'...' I thought, dropping on the couch cushion next to Fin. I stared at him for 'bout 3 minutes before he took notice of my gaze. I raised my voice so he could hear me over his music, ending up in almost a shout, and said, "What're y' list'ning t'?" Fin smiled cutely at me and replied, "Would you like to listen too?" I nodded my head slowly. He took out his earbud and instantly I could hear his music. I had no idea m' wife liked this kind of stuff. Pure Death Metal. That's what type of music it was.

I believe my face must have either misbelief or a dumbfounded look on it, because Fin looked a little worried. He paused his music and pulled out the earbuds. "Is it that bad?" His face was sad, but cute. I leaned over and kissed his lips tenderly. "No, I was jus' s'prised, that's all." We smiled at each other and kissed again. Setting down his knitting stuff in a neat pile, he grabbed my hand, leading me to our shared bedroom.

I think you know what happened next, but that is for another time! ;P

{Sorry if Sweden is a little OOC or I got his speech pattern wrong, I'm not the best at that! ^^' I hope you liked it!}