chapter 1: Moment of Truth

Over at the Podemski's house, a teenage girl with short black hair, a tan with a little purple stripe top, black pants, purple and white shoes, purple necklace, and red feather earrings, was doing some work-outs before doing her gymnastics. Her name is Skylar "Sky" Podemski and she was on Total Drama: Pahkitew Island, she was in the final two with Shawn the zombie obsessed nut.

Of course, she didn't win the money, all because Chris showed Dave the germaphopic her audition tape about having a boyfriend named Keith and which she broke up with after the season was over with. So now, she's home with her dad, Robert Podemski and her little sister, Jessie Podemski, her mother passed away after Jessie was born so it was up to Sky to take good care of her.

"Skylar, could I talk to you about something?" Robert caught his elder daughter's attention.

"Yeah, Dad, I'm coming," Sky replied. "Just a second."

Before she went downstairs, she went to Jessie's room to check her seven-year-old sister and she found Jessie sleeping with her teddy bear, the athlete covered up her sister so she won't get cold and kissed her on the forehead and shut the door quietly and went downstairs with a maternal smile.

"Yeah, Dad?" Sky came to him after taking care of Jessie like she had done for what felt like Jessie's whole life.

"You may want to sit down, Skylar," Robert advised. "Because... This may take a while."

"Is there something wrong, Dad?" Sky got worried. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No dear," Robert shook his head. "It's about your mother."

Sky grew interested, she didn't know a whole lot about her mom, but missed her dearly, almost every day of her life. "What about her."

Robert heaved a sharp sigh. "Your mother wasn't human."

Sky gasped and her eyes widened.