chapter 3: Sammy and Ella

Sky was sitting on her front porch, looking at her necklace that her mother gave her and sighed. "Oh Mom... I wish you were here... Then maybe you can help me with all this... Especially my new abilities that I'm supposed to have..."

"Hellooo, Sky~"

The athlete looked to find two teenage girls, the first girl had platinum blonde hair, a red and white cheerleading outfit and white boots. The other girl had short black hair with a pink headband, white and pink dress, pink gloves and. The two girls are Sammy 'Samey' McAuley and Ella Muse.

"Hey Sammy, hey Ella, what's up?" Sky had a small smile for her two friends.

"We just wanted to see what you were doing and decided to stop by." Sammy said with a smile, she was always glad whenever someone would call her 'Sammy' instead of 'Samey'.

"Well, that's very nice of you guys to stop by." Sky said to them.

"Oh, yes indeed, after all..." Ella agreed, then had another song in her heart. "That's what friends are for~"

"Um, Ella, I don't think a song is necessary right now." Sky tried to stop her.

"Oh okay." Ella paused her song.

"Maybe Jessie would like to hear you sing," Sammy suggested to Ella with a shrug. "Since, you know, she loves to hear you sing."

Ella gasped slightly. "Really? Oh, my, I forgot all about that!"

"Sky?"

The three teens look to see a young girl with long black hair with a blue headband, green top with butterflies and glitter on it, jean Capris, red flats and a.

"Jessie, what are you doing out here?" Sky asked her younger sister.

"I just woke up and couldn't find you, so I left." Jessie replied, explaining.

Sky smiled and picked her sister up. "You know I wouldn't leave you no matter what," she said to her sweetly. "And guess who's here to see us?"

Jessie looked to see the two teens and gasped. "Sammy! Ella!" After Sky put her sister down, Jessie ran to the nice twin and fairy tale princess, then hugged them.

"Hello Jessie, how have you been?" Sammy asked with a smile.

"I'm doing good." Jessie smiled to her big sister's best friends.

"Hello little one, it's great to see you, my fine little friend~" Ella sang. "We can finally hang out again!~"

Jessie giggled at Ella's singing.

Sky smiled at this, but she frowned once she saw who was coming her way down her block. "Oh, no."

Who was coming was the most annoying person you'll ever met. It was a boy with red hair, a red hat that's on backwards, green long-sleeve top, black shorts, white socks, black shoes, his name is Kevin Barr an enemy to Ed, Double D and Eddy.

"Well hello, ladies," Kevin greeted charmingly. "What're you guys doing here?"

"Get out of here Kevin right now!" Sky demanded.

"What if I don't want to?"

Sky narrowed her eyes at him.

"Kevin, if you don't mind, could you please leave?" Sammy looked firm.

Kevin grabbed Sammy's hand. "Sorry babe, but no dice."

"Hey, leave her alone, you big meanie!" Jessie frowned.

Kevin looked at Jessie and pushed her down. "Kid, you need to learn your place."

That did it for Sky, after she saw Kevin push her down, her anger rose to a place that she wants to kill Kevin. Her anger rose so bad that it could cause Dr. X or The Sorcerer to back up in fear.

"Ella, Sammy, take Jessie to the house while I have a little 'chat' with Kevin." Sky lightly demanded to her friends, but fully angry with Kevin.

"Okay, come on, Jessie." Ella told the little one.

Jessie nodded as she went ahead and followed Ella and Sammy.

"You just made a big mistake." Sky growled.

"What can you do?" Kevin scoffed.

"You're about to find out."