My Life is a Lie(a Princeton love story)

(BY THE WAY I DO NOT CHECK OVER THIS AND I AM A HORRIBLE SPELLER!!!JUST WORK WITH ME PLEASE)

Hi my name is Tina.I live in Virginia with my parents and 2 sisters,Tyra and Tamera.I'm only 17 and I'm in high school but I'm mature for my age.I know what you are thinking im suposed to be mature but im like i could move out now mature.My life was pretty normal until this guy show up.And my life changed forever.This is how it went down.

TINA'S P.O.V.

i woke up to hear "still in this by B.O.B."early in the morning because of my habbit of sleeping while listening to my music.I was up late last night so it took me about 5 min. to wake myself up.I looked at the clock and realized i woke up late and only had 20 min. to get to the bus stop.I had ben threw this before and knew exactly what to do.I took a 5 min. shower and used 10 min. to brush my teeth,do my hair,and put on my clothes.I made it to the bus stop and meet up with my friends.While we were talkin i saw a man looking dead at me peeking from behind a tree.

Me:hey guys do u c that man over there

Them:yea

Amadi:do u know him

Me:never seen him before in my life

I decided to shake it off.I got on the bus,had a normal day at school,and got on the bus to come home.I got off at my bus stop by myself because i get on a different in the morning than i do in the afternoon.Big mistake because that guy that i saw this morning was following right behind me.I turned a round and said...

Me:yo r u followin me

Him:i think ure in great danger

Me:ure crazy and i would like 4 u 2 stop following me

Him:if u go in that house u r sure 2 die

Me:unbelievable im going 2 call the cops

Him:no need i work 4 the government

Me:got any prof(i said really irritated)

Him:i thought u would believe me so i didnt bring it

Me:u cant make predictions bout some1 u dont know and im going inside now

I walked in side and turned off the alarm system and to my surprise my house blew up.Before i could even do anything i was out like a light and everything i saw before i blacked out was orangey,redish and i was sure i had died.

~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~

I woke up in an all white room that looked sort of like an hospital room but there was a nurse at a little computer on a little desk in the corner.

Me:where am i

Nurse:im glad ure up we thought u wouldnt make it.im a little concerned though because ure blood samples r not natural.but i know u dont want 2 talk 2 me i bet u would rater hear it from the people who made ure existence possible.

i turned my head to the left and saw my parents walk threw the door immediately they gave me hugs and asked a milion questions.

Mom:did walter get u in time,did he scare you when u saw him,did he tell u we sent you,how do u feel?

Me:no,yes,no,and better

Mom:good now we have some things 2 explain 2 u and u might not like it but we have to get used 2 it

Me:ok

Mom:nurse could u excuse us please

Nurse:sure

Mom:so this place is a secret underground facility where we train young kids to go on missions and u know how we made you watch that show uhmm...

Me:nikita

Mom:yeah thats it well we asked u 2 watch it because everything they said was true but those people are just actors.

Me:ok so the nurse said i have unnatural blood samples would u care 2 explain

Mom:yes uhmm well unlike other people here we are witches thats why we had you watch charmed cuz we didnt feel like explaining

Me:ok so if tyra and tamera are witches 2 am i the pheobe or the paige

Dad:u are the pagie but there was no1 before tyra and i am all 3 of your fathers the elders just thought u had the potential to be the one to move things and i am not a white lighter so u cant orb sorry

(A.N.-i love nikita and charmed so thats how i got the idea)

Me:cool this is dope but can i still go 2 school and stuff

Mom:yeah just we have a hotel room is what u tell everyone which will be true but we will stay here and when some1 comes over they will go 2 the hotel

Me:cool but this room gives me the creeps can we go some where else

Dad:oh yes we have 2 give u the tour.

i was given the tour and was blown away by everything it was set up just like the show.This is dope but i was more excited to learn how to use my powers.i was told i would get a trainer.I was looking forward to meeting my trainer and i hoped we got along because i had to be with he/she for most of my time here.They called me to a big office and asked me to come down and when i got there it was too classy for me but i went along with it.

Me:hello

?????:hi tina we have been expecting you

Me:who r u

????:im nathan i run this fine establishment but i called u here 2 assign u ure trainer

Me:cool

Nathan:have a seat right here and he should be here any moment

Me:he?

Nathan:yes he is a he but i think u guy will click but do u have any questions

Me;yeah i forgot 2 ask me parents uhmm where r my sisters

Nathan:right here(he pushed a button on a remote and some blinds opened 2 a room where my sisters where training)

????:im here

i turned around and saw a boy who looked like he was about 17 and he had a big fro but he was really cute so i said just go with it

Nathan:princeton tina,tina princeton y dont you guys go to get somethin 2 eat and get 2 know each other

Princeton:ok(he looked at me and shook my hand)leggo!

we walked out of that incredibly fancy office and into an elevator that led 2 a parking lot where we walked to his car and there was a moment of silents until he broke it...