MY STRESS LEVEL

sorry ive noticed i have mixed up tia and tyra.i think at first i had tyra and tamera but i have been putting tia and tamera cuz of the show.so...

tyra=tia

tia=tyra

same  thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thx

Princeton's P.O.V.

I knew when her sisters came here there would be some problems.i read tina's mind and she is pissed off.idk what i should do but i need her 2 cool down.maybe if i read all of there minds i can figure out whats about 2 happen...oh lord tia hopes tamera remembers the "plan" and tamera thinks the "plan"wont work.soon enough i see tamera shoot up her hands and...

Tina P.O.V.

tamera froze prince and i knew they were up somethin.i didnt know what to do.i didnt know if they would hurt prince or my baby but i dobt they would hurt me.i thought they would know that hurting prince would devistate me but lets just see what they do.

me:what do u guys want

tia:we are sorry and we really dont want you 2 get hurt.we found out some thing that might tick u off but we thought it would be best to tell you.

me:well what is it?

tamera:well pri-

prince:*unfreezing*NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me:prince what is going on!?!?!?!?!?!?!

prince:i will tell u ALONE

tamera:yo ass gone get dumped 2night!!!!!!!!hahaha

me:ok guys can u go so he can tell me

tia&tamera:fine*leaving*

prince:well they found out that my mission was 2 kill u thats why i had 2 get close 2 you.

me:WHAT!?!?!?!FUCK U!!!!!!!!!!

prince:wait wh-

me:NO IM DONE*starts packing stuff*

prince:stop!

me:leave me alone!*walking down hall*

prince:*running after her*please stop and listen 2 me im not finished,its not what u think

the next thing i knew i was in the lobby of an apartment building.it was really nice.a lady walked to me and told me i was the 100th costomer 2 come in this building so i got a free apartment!i thought about it and decided 2 take it.she took me to the apartment.it was huge with 3 bed rooms and 2.5 bathrooms.(a.n.-.5 means 1 with out a shower)when the lady left i used my powers 2 bring all my stuff here.i decided 2 be a little bad so i put a ton of money in my bank account.it was late so i decided that i would sleep now and shop tomorrow for furniture.i cried myself 2 sleep but what was crazy was that i felt presents of someone the whole time.i also thought about how i got here.it might be the baby cuz i know 4 sure i shimmerd.good i hate her daddy!!!!!!

~2 YEARS LATER~

...

HEY JBOO HERE

SO I LEFT YALL HANGIN.WHY YALL THINK I LEFT IT AT 2 YEARS LATER?WELL IDK I JUST LET MY FINGERS GO!IM STARTING 2 LIKE THIS STORY MORE BUT I GOT 2 MORE STORY IDEAS IN THE PROCESS BUT I DONT WANT 2 START THEM TILL I FINISH THIS 1 SO..WAIT!!!!!!!!LOL WELL KEEP READING #MINDLESS